Is Any Forums excited for Payday 3?

Is Any Forums excited for Payday 3?

Attached: payday3.jpg (1280x720, 150.22K)

>company universally disliked for their practices, attitude and lies
>YO YOU HYPE KIDS? GET HYPE
gee user i dunno

no

Sort of, Me and my buddies played a lot of Payday 2 and enjoyed it for the most part.

I'll be buying it.

I'll probably enjoy the year or so before they completely fuck it up

Oh boy I can't wait for a healthy dose of current events and contemporary politics.

Not unless they have an H3H3 day 1 DLC.

Attached: doujin comic.png (2300x1900, 405.47K)

Hope its good, but I won't hold my breath.

I liked payday 2 for a while before they went completely autistic with the DLC's. Hopefully it's a bit more grounded like the first game, if only for like a year or two.

ONLY if the main cast is replaced by women of POC and tranny rights matter

I'm neutral/wary, I'd have to see what they're gonna do with it

Attached: 3761251b.png (638x1553, 597.67K)

Hot take the Payday games are boring.

oh christ the voice acting of the H3H3 pack is abysmal

>payday3
depends
are they going to make cut content DLC?

>cut content DLC
What's that?

Can't even play Payday 2 without buying all the DLC and I bought that game on release, didn't play for a while and suddenly everything is DLC
Not touching Payday 3 unless it's free

Cautiously optimistic
I played about 500 hours of Payday 2.
Loved the game, and I've been on and off the game.
Still shit at stealth.

I honestly think that Payday 3 should just be way different from Payday 2. It should be a "spiritual successor" to the game.

Set it in a sci-fi cyberpunk universe where you rob banks. The cops can all be different corporate clones or robotics to justify how the city still has a population after all the police have been killed.

Remember when Overkill buffed all the weapons in this DLC to be insanely overpowered because it had the lowest sales of any DLC, and then immediately nerfed all of them once people bought it

forgot the photo lol

Attached: chivarly.jpg (616x353, 249.51K)

Remember when Overkill said they wouldn't sell lootboxs and skins, then they did that and it started the games downward turn

No VR will be sad. Payday 2 is a mediocre game in general and I don't see how they'll improve things.

they sell you base game content as DLC

You're forgetting the part where they made the community grind for the "gift" of having them put into the game.

What a fucking shit show that Crimefest was.

I still have trouble believing how they could have been that retarded.
Slipping it in would be one thing, but making it the grand reveal of a community event, when they had a well known quote about never doing it? That's so fucking stupid that it could have been a Springtime for Hitler gambit

Attached: 1634240365353.gif (300x206, 1011.67K)

No. They pissed me off when they released the "Ultimate Edition." It's been years now so I can't remember specifics, but some items I had already unlocked and was using in the base game magically got locked behind the Ultimate Edition paywall. Maybe they fixed that? Who knows but I'd rather not be screwed twice by EA jr.