I don't get it

I don't get it

I have no fucking clue of how death works in this game even after playing it twice.
Hollows, nu-death, tarnished.
Makes no sense.
Literal zanzibart and Myrmydon of loss tier.

Attached: ELDEN-RING™_20220225131148.jpg (3840x2160, 571.85K)

git gud at lore

filtered by a twitter meme

Ok zanzibart, forgive me

Those blessed by Erdtree get to resurrect thanks to Grace, sometimes whether they want to or not. You're playing a dude who was abandoned by Erdtree, then later brought back by Higher Wills. Some factions resurrect by other means, example the viking dudes have their deer gods with resurrective powers.

Godwyn was killed by a super-knife that had a tiny bit of actual irreversible Death inside. As a response the one who made the blade got death-cursed but she managed to switch bodies before the curse hit her. Two demigods died at once, splitting the deathmark in two and causing a glitch in the system and "glitching" out part of the Erdtree roots to only half-resurrect some people. So ghosts are people whose bodies died but spirits got resurrected, and zombies and skeletons are people whose souls died but bodies got back up.

go play borderlands nigger, the story is more up your alley

Ok, but was dead working fine before the shattering? Because it is implied that without the black knife shit demigods weren't meant to die because marika did something i dont understand to maliketh to hide the rune of death

All you need to know is Ranni threw Godwyn into the meat grinder so she wouldn’t have to inherit the family business

Myrmidon of cope

But the shardbearers stay dead when we kill them. Did Godwyn getting JFK’d make it so the Demi gods could die permanently if their shards are taken after they die.

That’s like level 3 of the 5 total levels of the plot lmao.

Every demigod’s body persists after you finish their fight except Radahn who it’s implied is “eaten” by Alexander

Thats the only part i understood actually

You're just stupid.

Mohg dissapears though

Mohg is a fag

And a pedo. But a demigod still

Zanzishart... forgive me.

it was fine as in there was no death, fias ending makes it so people die for real and no one can be a ghost or skelly ever again.
>before godwyn death
no death, no ghosts/skelly
>after his death
corrupted death doesnt allow people to die right, they come back and "live in death" only theyre missing either body or soul i.e not "destined death"
>fia ending
if you die, you die normally and fr.

Isn't fia ending about golden order stop borthering the undead? Also before that it was said that there was some kind of death as it is implied by dung eater stuff that people died and their souls went back to the erdtree, also there is catacombs

Fia’s ending adds “life within death” to the golden order, not just death

no its about making death normal so you die and cant come back, dung eater makes souls/bodies so nasty that the erdtree lifestream wont accept the soul refund and you never come reincarnate (similar to fia but different). fia changes the rules, dung eater shits on the game board and no one wants to play.

nah one of her final qoutes says she wants it normal, i missed it too i thought she was the zombie immortal route.

No i mean, i know what dung eater does, but it states that somehow people used or actually go back to the erdtree to be reborn once they died, which implies some kind of life/death cycle prior to the shattering, plus the fact that there is catacombs implying the same.