GOTY 2022

this is gonna be the battle of the century

Attached: 65585.jpg (882x420, 151.64K)

It'll probably be Elden Ring. I have faith BOTW 2 will still be great but compared to Elden Ring Nintendo has a LOT to contend with and I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed the game just so their new open world isn't mogged as hard. As for Starfield
>Bethesda
That's all that needs to be said.

Bethesda is leader as for now especially when Elden Ring being shit

fixed

Attached: Picsart_22-03-17_12-47-40-844.jpg (2268x1080, 1.13M)

Star field would have the nicest cover art among them if not for the nigger.

nobody gives a fuck about weeb shit nigga

dumb phoneposter

From has never won GOTY and never will, watching trannies seethe will be hilarious

The McDonalds trifecta.

As a huge nintendo fanboy, I'd say that Elden Ring is gonna win numerous GotY awards.

The thing about BotW 1 is that it blew everyone away because it was NEW. The first skyrim-style open world Zelda game.
But now that the NEWness has worn off, BotW 2 just looks like more of the same. This time around, the critics aren't gonna be showering it with 10/10s because the sequel is just a clone of what already worked.

As for Starfield, who gives a shit. After Bethesda's Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, you know it's gonna be pozzed garbage.

Sekiro literally did tho.

Depends which Game Awards you're talking about. Yes, Sekiro won the TGAs which is mostly a marketing event, but the D.I.C.E. GOTY went to Untitled Goose Game.

Fallout 4 literally won the D.I.C.E. GOTY which is like the most prestigious one.

If you can believe Todd's lies, Starfield sounds like it should get the prize.

Starfield will win it so get your tea cup ready to collect some tears

it'll be Elden Ring

BOTW2 won't make it this year and will compete Q1 with God of War Ragnarok, which will win GOTY next year because muh story.

I have a hard time seeing another Bethesda game just sparking people up like ER has. I don't think people were against FO4 because it had less skill checks and your character had only 4 dialog choices in conversations.

The TRUE goty coming through. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely delusional

Attached: 14C3B275-8434-4713-B061-47283EFBAEB6.jpg (1040x1490, 1.88M)

How the fuck does the most """prestigious""" one have shittier tastes than the one that's all about marketing

Attached: 1576211946466.jpg (700x703, 79.19K)

Todd just said they fixed that. They're leaning more hardcore RPG and thing that general audience are ready for what use to be niche in the old PC days. Lies or not, sounds nice.

>zelda
no thanks

>Nigger Norse gods
It's already shit