Discuss an imaginary RPG

Wtf is with dancing? You fuck up half the missions unless you boogie hard enough for the right person and you can't even join any of the factions until you get it to 50. I miss 2.

Attached: RPG3.png (538x833, 14.21K)

>Want to use bows
>Max out my dex
>Bows scale off str

Attached: dsp-wow.gif (640x452, 1.45M)

I'm almost done with my no hit reg run, and I'm getting filtered hard by Kpiefer the Circulated One. How do I make it past him without breaking out of my build? I'm using the Inundated Patch to kastorm the Perusers but more often than not I get punished by his oval strash, and to boot the last tea table is all the way over in Basamaritamo. I had no trouble with Kaze Dregs but I think I'm not gonna make it.

>he can't feel the beat
>he hasn't maxxed out his funk stat
I pity you more than words can express.

Attached: 1638373509493.gif (100x100, 622.6K)

>bows do fixed amount of damage because the velocity is dependent on max draw weight and not the skill of the bow user

Attached: 90B7E8D5-7D7C-4B6A-9FDF-919DD8C9B586.jpg (666x666, 66.33K)

Have you guys found any ways to cheese the game?
>equip key in primary slot
>pickpocket an enemy
>put doorknob in their inventory
>one shot them
Wonder if this was intentional or just more jank with the engine

Attached: 1609881840045.jpg (800x671, 225.06K)

I swear, bows are just a goldsink in this game, they require too much gold to buy new ones that actually have decent range and damage output, you have to invest all your points into str to reach the damage cap, and then you have to invest all your skill points into archery to not whiff every shot. I'd have just made a str build with slings as the ranged weapon if I knew how convoluted archery was back then

Locking two of the good endings to having a high dance stat was absolutely insane. I have to do the same build TWICE?

*steals your arm*
What now, big boy?

Attached: file.png (600x754, 208.65K)

>Invest all points into Con
>Carry a shitton of items
>Drop them close to the enemy
>Enemy picks them all up and gets overincumbered
I honestly wonder how that got past testing

Post mods
>expanded cooking
>better hunting
>hunger and thirst
>realistic tempature
>more weather sounds

Attached: 1620606419873.png (1360x1140, 1.89M)

>find some heavy armor
>equip it
>slow as shit now but can kill people just by running into them
once I get this upgraded I'll be unstoppable

Just got THAT ending
How do I cope?

Attached: schizophrenia.jpg (1701x952, 1.79M)

Look into crafting. You save money by making them yourself and near the end of the skill tree you can start making stat modifying equipment to make up for low str and archery, it's the only way. It sucks that you have to do it this way but the bow combat is so fucking solid you can't miss out

Armor is op af as long as you don't waste points into shit stats like Flight skill (trust me, it takes until endgame to be useable and anti-air is common as fuck in this game).
>Most enemies can't even damage you if you have higher tier armor than they have equipment
>It scales with martial stats, so it turns duels into a joke
>Equipping heavy armor trains speed and stamina, so it's a self resolving issue
>Can even stack it with other armor
Only problem is that good heavy armor is expensive af

I got mine as a random drop, I didn't even kill the dude wearing it he just tripped and broke his neck

Huh, I might just try it out on my next run, mounted archery in perticular seems kino, and with crafting it should be at least manageable as a build

>imaginary

You haven't played Pirates! I take it.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 114.01K)

SPEECHCHUDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
DANCEKINGS WHERE YOU AT?

Attached: 1616126340639.gif (220x220, 452.5K)

I won't spoil for people who haven't gotten that far since it deals with the games lore but I CANNOT defeat the superboss team and need help. Im running a Str/Cha based farmer build and my cows normally can wear anything down and my pitchfork can do the rest but for some reason it seems like all my normal strategies don't work. Is anyone else having trouble beating them? Whose on First shreds my other barn animals HP so my chickens and ducks can't activate their skills fast enough.

Attached: abbott_costello_show_1952_9-h_2017.jpg (1296x730, 178.99K)

Say something nice about her

Dance is such an esential chat, most diplomacy exchanges and high tier trades depend on you dancing with the npcs, their daughter or their guests to gain their trust. Otherwise, you must invest so much gold into appearance, have hig charisma, high speech and then the npcs still won't trust you despite dealing with you

Cooking, it's essential for any mob build
>cheap to produce on mass
>buffs are much stronger on many people
>throw in party snacks that scale with the amount of allies you have
As a farmer you should have more than enough ingredients and even if you haven't put levels in it you can still make some good stuff like stout milk and sharp cheese with the farmer perk

Nice, this armor should last you for quite a bit, but make sure to upgrade your armor so you don't get outscaled every so often. Also watch out for traps and groups of close quarter enemies, they're pretty much the only thing that can oneshot you or combo you to death

>the king demanded to marry my best companion who was carrying all my expensive crafting mats and i became an outlaw for refusing
>the king had a higher charisma stat than me so she left anyways
> she was carrying the engagement ring i was planning to use on princess choke-san
Whoever told me to do the ‘Ascension of the monarchs’ questline is a total faggot

Attached: 942C38D1-F935-4C06-8577-E69BA53B252A.gif (200x200, 93.66K)

just git gud at shouting and fuck them up in their intimidated state, fucking casual

The mic detection in this retarded game is broken and I don't want to fuck up my voice again you pissy bitch.