Elden Sisters

Attached: CHAOS.png (1824x2048, 3.06M)

Feels good to see japanese games on the rise again. 2017 seemed like a proper return after a relatively quiet early 2010s. 2021 had a bit of jrpgs that may or may not have flopped. 2022 feels like another 2017 with Horizon getting overshadowed by a well liked japanese game that also turned to the open world and there's another sleeper japanese hit apparently, this time by mikami.

Attached: 1647478776034.jpg (524x541, 53.94K)

i think elden rings scores are low because it is unoptimized for pc and many will protest that
considering how light on the resources their previous games have been

Kek

Show ps5 v ps5.

The only people playing the FF game are the ones dumb enough to still be both playing on console and that console being a PS5.

>read the critics
>a lot of 0 and 1 are from accounts with only 2 games and usualy are elden ring and horizon forbidden west
hmmmm

Attached: jc.jpg (278x181, 4.52K)

Elden Ring scores are low because users can actually play the game and see how hard it drops off. Critics only got to play the first few hours, which were much better on average than the overall game.

This but NPC’s will shill elden ring no matter what so there’s no discourse to be had here

It doesn't matter that it has a lower user score

Elden Ring's scores are low because toddlers review bomb every game they can't play.

Don't care, haven't even played Nioh which Final Fantasy is a trash tier copy of.

Let's see if SoP can sell 12 million copies in less than a month like ER did.

A lot of low scores were due to issues running the game. After some of those were resolved the score went up. OP's image isnt even accurate on the current scores now that people have played the game

but that would apply to SoP too, numbnuts

Nobody cares about it enough to bomb it.

>SALES MEAN IT'S GOOD NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO WHITE KNIGHT FOR MIYAZAKI WHO I WORSHIP LIKE THE CULTIST I AM

>look up metacritic
>ER has a higher user score than FFO
theres no reason to pit FFO vs ER in the first place given theyre pretty different games. OP is just another doomposter trying to pit fanbases against eachother for some reason with false info

>15 ratings

>user score
Does anybody actually care about this? It's inevitably a bunch of pajeets review bombing.

>SALES MEAN IT'S GOOD
Unironically yes.

Holy cope

Cope, this logic never applied until now because of tranny cultists needing to white knight for Miyazaki.

>SE shills are so desperate for a win, they have to fabricate reality to cope
LOL

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 11-47-06 Elden Ring.png (1960x836, 286.01K)

That and it's a buggy fucking mess and the only people sucking it off are normies trying to fit in.