Limited continues

>limited continues

Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1624050329416.jpg (267x374, 67.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMdvjOzwfqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1cc it or you didn't win.

>being bad enough that continues come into play
>too stupid to write down passwords
laughing @ u

Just don't die, bro.

>I should be allowed to die infinitely until I get that particular jump right
Might as well use save states you nigger

Happy 28th birthday to Castlevania Bloodlines!
Fucking hate that Any Forums no longer recognizes fake bait OP threads.

One of the easiest Classic Castlevanias, literally git gud

if you used passwords you didn't beat the game

It's easier than most of the other classicvania so they used this for "balance".
Not a bad game, but forgettable compared to Rondo or X68000. Don't listen too much to retro hipsters.

What is the best soundtrack of this game, and why is it Calling from Heaven?
youtube.com/watch?v=kMdvjOzwfqA

Iron Blue Intention fags need not apply

This, the Pisa stage is the only hard one and the others are laughably easy.

>continues mattering in a game with a password system.
This is probably the only game I can think of that does this. Makes me wonder if they tacked on passwords at the last second.

Why does Any Forums glorify 1ccs so much

Memorization and ability to stay seated/immobile for long periods of time are the most admirable skills here.

Stop pretending to be "le hardcore gamer" when you don't even play games. Classic Castlevania all have infinite continues and they're way harder than Bloodlines.
If you're trying to impress with fake knowledge, try reddit. They don't play games either, they only discuss Alucard having gay sex in that one crappy Netflix show.

Just save state at the beginning of each level. Boom, problem solved user. Or just continue being a baiting faggot I guess

Saw this game at my local CEX boxed. Considered buying it, but it costed like 100GBP, and sex that feces

I only beat it as lecarde

It's used like it's supposed to be; as a save system. It keeps tracks of the life and continues you used so you can't cheese it (too much).

You sound more butthurt than Alucard lmao
Get a life

>getting filtered by bloodlines
embarrassing
if you want to play a genesis game with unlimited continues give ghouls n ghosts a try