Did she deserve her ban or was it too much?

Did she deserve her ban or was it too much?

Attached: 1647527719805.png (1251x2048, 1.35M)

where is the lie in this statement?

She was based.

Its funny that this is what got her out of all the shit shes said

Women btfo.

If she was American she would be simped by you fags.

Based nips put a bitch in its place

Based comment or not you cant deny women are too pampered nowadays and this is good

It’s the funniest part.

Attached: Quotation-Voltaire-If-you-want-to-know-who-controls-you-look-at-131-67-56.jpg (1200x640, 72.14K)

So the world isnt controlled by homos and trannies since she said they were all mentally ill and should be removed from existence but somehow this wasnt the headline. Good to know.

She wasn't "fired" or "banned", she lost her sponsor.
You're literally being given money to make a company look good, so of course they leave when you do retarded shit.

Deserves it for wearing headphones over toque and hair.

Nazis, Chuds and Right-Wingers?

Pamper her with my cock

>i hate manlets, i only fuck 6'6 chads
>also i'm 5'1 please impregnate me and let me give you manlet children

No, tiny ugly incel jews that look like you

That's the way Japs are. They just as overly sensitive and easily triggered as crazy western feminists. The difference is only in what stupid shit triggers them.

I don't know. You can't criticize Nazis, Chuds or Right-Wingers on this site. You CAN criticize everyone else. So does that mean they're the protected class here?

Was she joking?

Truth hides behind every joke.

>am 5 foot 7
>barely have human rights
phew

Females with tits smaller than a D-cup don't have human rights either.

I wouldn't give a shit about all of the body-shaming women subject short dudes to if women didn't treat us body-shaming them like it was a fucking crime against humanity. Either these comments are okay, or they aren't.

Live in a society where apologizing is important. Fails to apologize. Loses sponsor. She's just dumb.