Went straight from Stormveil to Caelid

went straight from Stormveil to Caelid
this whole area is nightmare fuel, like the creepiest things i saw as a child are in here somehow
seeing images of giant headed dinosaurs freaked me out as a kid
weird insect people
unsettling ost

Attached: 20220317010649_1.jpg (2560x1440, 519.17K)

A lot of body horror does nothing for me. Doesn't scare me at all. But macrocephaly does. Fuck Fromsoft for knowing that.

good to know you are a faggot, not get the fuck out of v

after finishing the game yesterday I have had dreams about the scary enemies of elden ring but wasn't scared but felt weirdly comfy

actually sir i dual wield the blood uchigatanas so im based

Attached: 20220317004304_1.jpg (2560x1440, 797.84K)

That's the point, Caelid got fucked hard and showed the consequences of the shattering

Attached: 1646967751103.jpg (1065x1227, 355.99K)

get used to them, those enemies get recycled in late map areas

bringe

i have to admit those rank and file soldiers in Caelid are pretty hardcore ambushing giants dogs and shit, they also use fire instead of gay magic or lighting like in the other areas

theres like 2 new enemies.

this place should have had giant centipedes and giant flys

Academy can shove their crystals up their butt, only copious amount of fire helps in this hellhole.

Attached: 7u6iiq3k5fn81.jpg (640x427, 49.96K)

>go to pick up the Guts sword at level 1 because of a youtube guide
>get raped by the most fucked up doggos i've ever seen
Even when I got to the area legit, with good gear and high enough level ,they still gave me PTSD

Attached: 1636861420257.jpg (1440x996, 284.32K)

Caelid is awesome. I love that they put the hellish nightmare realm right next to the starting areas

There is place in Caelid towards the beginning calles Shack Of Rotting, it even gets a screen title when you enter. Its literary a shack, one room, with one enemy in it and some unimportant loot, nothing else. Why did shack get so much attention, i spent some time looking around it because i thought it might have a secret, i even looked at the wiki and nothing. It's just a shack. So why does the game go out of its way to make it stand out so much.

I have no issues with spiders in games, but those giant realistic ant made me feel really unsettled the first time

Off the top of my head:
Centipede people
Giant dogs
Giant crows
Massive gas bag things
Muhsroom people
Big mosquitos

There's like 20 of those copy and pasted shacks all throughout the game with unique names and nothing else

I went here after the wizzard place. I beat the boss of the area and all the optional bosses. I think I overleveled because the plateu is too easy.

>Centipede people
Unironically fuck them niggas.

Attached: 1 [email protected] (933x707, 47.41K)

>Centipede people
Jesus, they're focking prawn people

tfw you cheese the injured dragon for 25 health per hit, instantly getting about 100k souls on its death

Attached: EU3hkG9WsAAsfuR.jpg (1004x982, 80.01K)

I don't care what they are, they're all fucking niggers and I hate them so fucking much.

Attached: 1646584510714.jpg (4096x1954, 340.53K)

I just used the claws on the tail