Dark Souls 3

In retrospect, was it any good?

Attached: 1627412283576.jpg (1920x1080, 458.91K)

Attached: Dark Souls.png (913x321, 4.91K)

no, but it's nowhere near as bad as 2

Literally nobody think that it's not a good game
It plays much better than Elden Ring too

most of the bosses, enemies, and areas arent as memorable as the ones in dark souls 1. not as atmospheric either. it has way better gameplay and level design though

DaS2 > DeS > DaS? Based taste.

Am I the only one here who enjoyed every Souls game?

Attached: 1640602020688.png (235x312, 41.53K)

From literally killed all previous Dark Souls Multiplayer just for Elden Ring.
Not even CD Project acted that low.

this is correct

Too linear.

1 >>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

I've forgotten almost everything about 3, yet I can remember every boss and area from DS1 even though I finished it longer ago.
It's not bad but why is it so forgettable?

no

It’s literally better than ER

3 is pretty mediocre vs the rest.

>spam roll
>nothing that memorable vs other games
>pvp/builds/variety all worse than DS2
>insanely fucking linear

me too lol, they're all very fun

The bosses might be more memorable in DS1 but most of the actual fights are dogshit.
Seathe is great and cool but his fight is complete shit, same with Nito

It was fine mechanically, but it went too hard with the fanservice
>remember Maiden in Black?
>remember Siegmeyer?
>remember Anor Londo?
>remember Gwyn?

I guess the fact that 2 was so fucking shit made me appreciate 3 more than I should. 1 is still the best one, 3 wasn't as good as I remember, but it was still very good. 2 is somehow worse than I remember, the enemy tracking when you lock on, the lack of option in the beginning and the grappling ogres are the worst. Not to mention the "hey, let's put a ton of adds on this boss to make it harder" bullshit.

I like 3 and Sekiro more than ER

I like how ds3 troons are always so obsessed with ds2

Still has the most fun bosses. the Bosses in DS1, DS2 and ER are dogshit

We don't look kindly to reasonable people here

Fpbp and based

No, it was trash. It's where the shitty changes started, removing poise, making armor worthless, making the entire game based around spamming rolls constantly as the bosses have seizure combos for 20 years, STR weapons sucking ass, all that started in DS3.

At this point, I don't even know why From games even have armor or STR weapons at all. Just remove all stats from the game and make the only character a dodging dex-ish type character that can choose any 4 spells to use and pick any weapon they want as long as its a katana. Maybe in DS4 or ER2 they will just dispense with pretending to have other realistic options, it would unironically be a better game aince at least it would be better to balance.

>Take out everything good in DS2
>Double down on everything bad
>Pollish it

Basado y rojo pastillado

I don't get how people can say "rent free," about games. Shit's still 60 bucks, more if you were hoping the DLCs would save it.

>Am I the only one here who eats up every turd?
>le reasonable no stance taken
How the fuck can you enjoy DS2? I fucking wish I had no standards because that's truly a blessing, to be entertained by everything

Attached: 3sgm99rvzqb61.jpg (640x711, 46.55K)

Of course it was, but the only reason you'd ever want to play it over DeS, DS1, and DS2 is because of how polished it is and because of the quality of it's bosses in the latter half of the game.
But now that Elden Ring there's no reason to ever go back to it, whereas DeS, DS1, and DS2 still have that meaningfully distinct Souls gameplay.