Why is everyone circle jerking over *Ranni when Malenia is the most beautiful, powerful...

Why is everyone circle jerking over *Ranni when Malenia is the most beautiful, powerful, challenging From character ever created?

Attached: 1639896401506.jpg (1600x900, 431.84K)

Ranni won't rot your dick off

Attached: FNmdR3NWYAIliWg.jpg (679x1000, 149.17K)

>no feet
Dropped.

I think her armor is sick but Millicent is a Malenia who kept her humanity until the end

Attached: 1646719691629.jpg (1218x1728, 895.61K)

Exactly. R*nni is a fucking wood, waht do you evne get from that, wooden pussy? Imagine a splinter going inside your dick or scraping the insides, it would fucking scalp you.

>can get stunlocked to death
>most powerful challenging fromsoft boss ever
kek, she might as well be an npc invader.

thats literally a man

>most beautiful
>not blaidd
wrong

Attached: blaidd.jpg (1600x2000, 509.52K)

fridge body

She wants to fuck her brother, but was so incompetent she let him get kidnapped and raped by a bloody faggot

So does RoB melt her?

Disgusting diseased egotistical cunt. No thanks.

>Millie decided to die normally to fuck over the rot cultists but also so Malenia could get her rational mind back
Millicent is truly the best girl

I hate that bloody faggot. Phase 1 is fine. Phase 2 would be fine IF HE DIDNT SPEW AIDS ALL OVER THE FLOOR WITH EVERY FUCKING ATTACK.
The fuck am I supposed to do about this shit?

I summoned, don’t even care.

Because she's an useless cheater that couldn't even protect her shota. Radahn deserved better.

Idk user. I cheesed him with moonveil.
Got pretty tired of getting staggered by the fire/bleed on the floor and then wombo combo’d at the worst moment.

Yiff in hell. Reminder that Ranni won't mind that I killed him.

>invades you for no fucking reason
I still don't understand why they did it
She gives you nothing and it feels out of character

Attached: 1647495827584.jpg (1428x2126, 187.87K)

Mohg only got Miquella because she was stuck in her flower bud to recover from nuking Radahn, you can guarantee if malenia was awake she would curb stomp Mohg

Attached: FNxMMT7UcAcb3Kr.jpg (1448x2048, 172.05K)

And why didn't she look for him again? I betthe dumb bitch hasn't realized that Miquella isn't there anymore and is waiting for him toe come out.

Shut up, Miquella

Cut content. There was going to be a quest where you help her find Miquella or they were implied to be reunited when you fight, but Miyazaki left her to rot