I just found every single graffiti tag in Los Santos and all photosnaps in San Fierro all by myself WITHOUT RESOURCING...

i just found every single graffiti tag in Los Santos and all photosnaps in San Fierro all by myself WITHOUT RESOURCING TO A GUIDE (LIKE FAGG0TS DO)

Attached: cristy.jpg (832x1024, 78.46K)

Good on you sweetie

good job sperg; yesterday I worked some OT, got a bonus, went out with friends for drinks, and then slammed some pussy.

>i just wasted more time than i needed to on shitty busywork in a videogame
congratulations

Good girl. Here's your reward.
*whips out 23 cm bbc*

good job, the fact that people are seething means that you did something worth noting

You forgot to add that you have Asperger's.

thanks you! it took me years and many many playthroughs but i finally did it WITHOUT USING A GUIDE ONCE! :D
youre probably larping but why dont you slam my ass instead next time? ;3
wasted time you enjoy wasting isnt wasted at all haha plus i was listening to audiobooks the whole time so i not only got those collectibles, i also learnt a lot about ancient history and Casanova's biography

no way fag

you can say FAGGOT here without censoring yourself newfriend

>23cm
WOW :D
>bbc
eww you stink
you forgot to turn off the projectors after you left the cinema, pal haha GOTTEM!

You just spent your time doing stupid shit in degenerate western video game and you proud of it?

Yeah and I got every flag in AC1 without a guide, fight me nigger

oh im sorry which games do you play mr "I use a guide to find collectibles" and "I dont like San Andreas despite being a MASTERPIECE and one of THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE"? youre probably a faguette

Attached: smug boobs.jpg (549x708, 205.9K)

geez i was so close to get them all myself but i just couldnt. the game's SOOO boring. there wasnt anything to do when i wanted to take a break from the easter egg hunt

>plus i was listening to audiobooks the whole time
>not even paying attention to the game
This is your brain on modern AAA

would you prefer me getting jiggy with your cute littlw white butt instead, sugar?

Attached: fate sluts.jpg (594x1024, 78.75K)

ive played the game through many many times. there was nothing i needed to listen to while finding those beauties. What audiobook should I listen to while finding the horseshoes and clams? those sure are going to take me a looooong ass time to find

>What audiobook should I listen to
Instructions on how to tie a noose

Attached: der ewige cuckold.png (828x900, 51.32K)

t. illiterate cucked khh virgin nig

Attached: hello mr virgin.png (957x605, 960.37K)

>post anime
>call someone else a cuck virgin

alright maybe you HAVE had sex (from behind lol) but you still an illiterate dunce