What's our honest opinion about jailer story, now when it's finally finished after 20 long years?

What's our honest opinion about jailer story, now when it's finally finished after 20 long years?

Attached: 1642261302906.png (1366x1536, 2.34M)

It's literally just fan fiction. How many people are left on the writing staff existed since WC3? Ever since WoD it's been pathetic fan fiction

la la la not hearing you la la la too busy not playing Warcraft post-TFT

what is the jailer?

Attached: 1635241487662.png (1298x310, 213.49K)

Holy fuck WoW looks like this? No wonder XIV is doing so well.

Can someone tell me what happened? This expansion put me off with how loud they were with the tranny shit and i'm getting tired of Sylvanas. Plus them killing off Nathanos like it was nothing sucked.

So Sylvanas breaks arthas crown
Goes to the afterlife to stop the cycle of life and death because it's unfair some people get to suffer forever in death
Turns Anduin into Arthas 2.0
Sylvanas tries to betray the Jailer because "Omg Anduin is literally me with the mindwill thing"
Sylvanas get btfod and gets amnesia
Anduin becomes the gay boytoy of the Jailer

And that's how far I got. What happened after? Did I miss anything with what i said already?

Attached: 1646284351436.jpg (1080x1080, 156.2K)

That's WoW 3 you stupid

Attached: Fuck off Arthas.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Sounds like forced fanfiction tier
But that's so special with Sylvanas, why can she break the barrier and not the all mighty jailer or his powerful minions?

>dies from his ankles getting poked by ants

>WoW 3
Holy retard

what the fuck was their problem?

Attached: 1595439164091.png (1012x755, 1.73M)

Did he predict this?
>Wipes 15 times in lfr then beats him with stacked determination buffs

>sylvanas gets a free get of jail card
>arthas doesn't
lol

Colossal waste. So much so that I'm fairly sure they had two different groups of writers trying to make him and the one with the better idea got shafted in favor of Danuser's necrophila.

Garrosh should have killed this bitch a long time ago. It is the only way her story could have ended with a bit of dignity.

Jailer goes to the super afterlife where the super titans that made everything live. He then announces he's gonna use azeroths world soul to remake the universe to fit his liking, drops Sargeras' homework on the floor and hurriedly scoops it up to write his name on it. 25 guys beat him up and he dies saying something vague about a bigger threat. Sylvanas shows back up to call arthas names as his soul dies.

WoW Classic exists because that's where the real jailer jumped to. The one who dies is a clone

They were backstabbing cunts, burning the ships like that after arthas hired them. I'm glad they were brutally murdered.

That's it? They hyped the Jailer and he dies before he destroys the world? Cataclysm had one gay dragon change THE ENTIRE WORLD but the Jailer couldn't even destroy Stormwind and Orgrimmar so at least two big places had changes?

And what the fuck why everyone forgave Sylvanas? Tyrande was seething 24/7 about her.

Oh also forgot to mention, you know that one annoying trainee in the blue people zone? The one who kept failing basic training, turned evil on a whim then bitched out when that too required commitment? The one who randomly blurts out he was a she for no reason? Well guess who became the new arbiter and judge of all souls in the universe.

Jailer never even got to set foot on Azeroth. Nothing he himself did ever had any impact outside of Icecrown.
Also they forgave Sylvanas because Uther felt kinda bad for her after she got her soul back and the writers get sexual pleasure from causing pain in Night Elf fans

Tyrande tried to strangle sylvanas, not realising she has her racial breathing. Then elune says "whoops, my bad, I totally sacrificed 2/3rds of the night elf population on purpose to feed my sister, but never checked where the would would go". Tyrande BSODs at realising how retarded her goddess is and that's where that storyline ended.