Cope NPC’s

Cope NPC’s

Attached: A958E7E9-C37B-41DD-9F3C-0B4A0C679BFA.jpg (649x155, 50.79K)

Seethe.

Attached: 1642881113410.png (750x350, 604.95K)

dilate

Attached: ultima 7 logo.png (668x247, 80.39K)

There has never been a good game and there never will be.

telling me you didn't like ANY of the elder scrolls/3d fallouts???

All shit. Fallout 1 & Arcanum are good but not open world

Attached: prototype alex mercer.jpg (1436x1683, 247.03K)

How the fuck isn't Arcanum open world.

Dragon's dogma.

when is this open world is bad meme going to die? it's so fucking stupid and reductive. it's not my favourite genre but it's not outright terrible. i hate all of you faggots so much it's unreal

Never because it’s always been true & will continue to be true. Your a NPX

and you're a tasteless nigger

Open world will die when idiot consumers stop getting wowed by big empty valleys.

>Not conforming to NPC hivemind & forming objective criticism of products means “shit taste”
Cope NPC Consoomer

Is hitman an open world game

Non linear set piece levels, so no.

Fallout 1 is open world

>Fallout 1 & Arcanum are good but not open world
They are

Arcanum is definitely an open world game. You can travel between settlements without ever fast traveling. It's just stupid to do that because it will take way too long to get to where you want to go.

I just wish hating things wasn’t the base emotion of Any Forums. it’s so fucking gay.

Open world shit sucks

you're just embarassing yourself by showing how clueless you are to the huge amount of influential open world games from years ago. you're too obsessed with buzzwords and being a contrarian to make something of your life, so you do anything to stand apart from the NPC's that you spend all day thinking about.
guarantee that any of my favourite open world games would outclass any taste your cynical brain could come up with

Open world is superior because I like to play a game as I want, not following some path made by the developer.

All buzzwords & ad homiuem because you are unable to think for yourself

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg (256x320, 47.08K)

i know, it's a shame that's all you say by accusing anyone who disagrees with you an NPC. i can't wait for the constant influx of open world games for the next decade at least, I love them and look forward to seeing you seethe on Any Forums about them.

>Contrarian - Not worshipping mainstream product & having personal preferences
>Influence - How much a game was marketed & how investors want to copy it
>Sales - Marketing & brand recognition, games are less popular than ever despite gaming as a hobby being more popular

>I love skinnerboxes with no content!!! I must blindly consoom because daddy corporate tells me i need to buy this product!!!
Literally a NPC

I would have agreed before ER. I have been telling people open world games are retarded for decades and only now are people realizing it bc they had to play the same game for 10+ years and see the games steadily grow wildly out of proportion and not respext your time before they were like "wait a minute! Im buying the same shit over and over!"

Good thing elden ring is an open field game

you're outing yourself as someone who has barely played videogames if your kneejerk reaction against open world is npc and consoom. also
>All buzzwords & ad homiuem because you are unable to think for yourself
>Literally a NPC
what are these buzzwords you're so obsessed with spouting user

You are npc by definition faggot & probably a cuck that shilled this game too to be contrarian to Any Forums hating it

Attached: AF88B3E3-D1BC-4CE2-ADAB-023F1BA23613.jpg (677x579, 292.15K)

Attached: filtered.jpg (1920x1080, 190.41K)

Fallout 1- nv sans bos
Mw, Oblivion, Skyrim
Gothic 1-3
GTA 3-5
Wow vanilla, tbc, wrath
Gw1-2
RuneScape (any version)
Do you need more or is that enough

It sucks just like breath of the ubisoft

>spouts the same opinions that are popular on Any Forums
>calls others NPCs
>complains about buzzwords
>uses NPC and consoom

Attached: Hol up.webm (158x224, 155.46K)

keep seething and obsessing over npc's and trying to so hard to be different from le normies because you're so different user, you're special and not a sheep. open world is a good genre with great games, and i'll continue enjoying them.

I used to like open world games quite a lot when i was younger, during the Skyrim era

then i tried playing AC origins and Witcher 3, never again, it was just a chore to see all this stuff in the map and having to do them

>Opinions popular on Any Forums
Every mainstream video game from the last 10 years is met with insane backlash on Any Forums and “contrarian” “sales” “metacritic” are spammed over and over at anyone that dares to dislike them.

Elden Ring
/thread

See

More like empty field.

Try Gothic 1/2, Outer Wilds, Pathologic 1/2, Stalker SoC/CoP, Bully, Mount & Blade, Shemnue 1/2 even

opinions aren't allowed to exist on Any Forums you should know that by now, every statement is an objective fact and if you disagree then fuck you

Literally classified on steam as a walking simulator, the fact is nobody likes open world games. Games in general are purchased due to peer pressure on social media rather than people actually interested in the product

Attached: A29168F4-9528-43FC-B961-34F6D5939C54.jpg (528x422, 202.88K)

*zoom zoom*

Attached: 1625227971012.jpg (528x705, 81.38K)