Locking an entire area behind multiplayer

>locking an entire area behind multiplayer
>locking an entire area behind pozzed cancerous pvp mode
Goddammit this game is a disaster. Whenever I think they couldn't hit a new low, they go lower.

Attached: pureblood_knight's_medal.png (268x268, 115.98K)

Cope

explain

can't you just get there from the consecrated snowfield anyway?

theres a portal

Its not locked behind anything retard, you can access Menstruation World from the snowfield warp portal.

there is a waygate that transports you to this area you would know if if you played the game instead of reading guides

welcome to the year 2022 granddad, multiplayer has been around for a long time now
maybe if you can't handle it you should go back to playing solitaire and minesweeper lol

1. you don't even have to win the invasions
2. this is an endgame area so it's better to go there using the snowfield portal anyway

You can enter where you fight the sanguine noble in the snowfield.

The only way to get that item which teleports you to an optional area is by doing 3 invasions.

>pozzed cancerous pvp mode
I think you need time off this site & take your meds also

poor AND retarded

wrong. you never have to let the game touch the internet so you don't have to get your fee fees hurt. you just can't sprint to that busted farm spot immediately after the first boss and you have to wait until the appropriate point in the game for you to get there. deal with it and fight shit at the proper level you fucking shitter. git gud.

pvp should be removed from this game so all the sadomazochists can go back to playing rust
nerf these nuts

Stop bitching about every new area you come across, you sub 50 IQ faggot.
Everyone beat the game twice by now, you're just shit.

3 Invasions. 3 where you dont even have to win. 3 invasions where you could literally return to your world immediately and still get progression. holy shit pve scrublets are bedshitters

went to that area when i was like 40 lvl, got like 20 levels now game feels extremely easy

Attached: 1560216093130.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

>The only way to get that item which teleports you to an optional area is by doing 3 invasions.
If you're talking about Mogwynn's Palace you can get there without doing his questline, theres a teleporter in the consecrated snowfield that takes you there

Idiot

And this is why OP wants to do it. They're absolute shit and can't progress so they wanna go shoot the 10k rune birdy with a bow from the safety of a cliff over and over for 12 hours until they can face roll the game.

Try and kill Mohg at sl60 and see what happens.

retard

>this is an endgame area so it's better to go there using the snowfield portal anyway
>Jump over a ledge through some tomestones
>Get 500k+ runes for free

Attached: 1618208151870.png (409x407, 309.67K)

boy I wonder where this thing goes!

Attached: 20220316133457_1.jpg (1920x1080, 656.68K)

So pay the toll and get ass fucked and tea bagged in pvp 3 times. Who cares?

I don't get why they even thought giving this to you was a good idea in the first place.

You'll most likely be woefully underlevelled for the area and when you realise this you just resort to suicide running for the good shit and fucking up the intended way to experience the level. There's a good chance you forget it even exists by late game and go in to ng+ without killing Mogh.

Patched.

Yeah, OP is just bitching because the option to go their early isnt the way he wants it to be.

bleeding but hole...

That's like saying Caleid or the Virgin Abductor were bad ideas. It's always nice to have more options.

Speedrunners, access to Godwns recipe book.

try pickle and then regret ahead