Putin is going nuclear on his own population. There won't be arrests they will straight up shoot and kill...

Putin is going nuclear on his own population. There won't be arrests they will straight up shoot and kill. If you are Russian you need to leave NOW. I'm not joking.

Attached: 1643757753540.png (971x845, 622.9K)

/doubt

not my problem

Videojuegos?

reminder that it's confirmed that the US pays millions on internet shills

well, at least the shills get something the jannys dont, a paycheck lmao

damn I sure hope putin doesn't go nuclear on me haha

Putin is the good guy, look at what globoschlomo did to his economy. They fucking turned their currency off, his war is an act of rebellion against oppressive NWO hegemony.

Why would any nation partake in a system where a fucking big nose rat kike can just shut you down for behaving like a sovereign entity?

what's a shill?

I have no reason to believe a word out of your mouth

Attached: government.jpg (1024x722, 128.84K)

Good.

Attached: internet is saved.png (1044x504, 277.05K)

haha

Attached: 1647530341023.webm (320x232, 2.9M)

>instant 6 star wanted level

China lost
Blackrock is winning
Russia is irrelevant
It's over, the only thing we have is Gabe Newell trying to take some of gaming away from Bill Gates, that's what going counter-culture amounts to in 2022.

But you believe Putin and his arguments

i have noticed a significant drop in russians in the games i play
it's been great

so same as always?

Ukraine behaved like a sovereign entity and Putin freaked out and invaded.
Putin is just eastern nwo, aligned with the chicoms

I wish you’d get killed irl.

Attached: D1833954-5D02-470F-B270-10C550CA6788.png (232x216, 42.18K)

I boned this hot Russian bitch in Japan a few years ago. She had huge titties but a flat ass.

What this have to do with video games?

I will never forgive Putin for invading before Corsairs legendary edition was released. Fuck that Manlet

I think it's more a matter of user caring about his russian Any Forumsros, I do schizoposts like this when I'm drunk sometimes.

Attached: tfw.jpg (429x451, 21.7K)

no, I just don't believe any accusations you rail against anybody, because 99 percent of the time it was you who did it. Putin never did anything to me. go die for Ukraine yourself, warhawk. I miss the days before Obama made government propaganda legal.

Attached: 1646316116892.jpg (680x420, 56.53K)

China won though? Saudi arabia is going to value petrol in yuan