Tails Officially Vtubing

OH NO
OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>only up for 15 minutes and comments already turned off

Attached: 20220317_121918.jpg (1440x1975, 277.61K)

I have to feel bad for whoever is doing the acting for this, they can't possibly know what's coming

When will he get the bench greenscreen?

Attached: 1636411884001.jpg (800x450, 66.54K)

official Klonoa Vtuber when?

Attached: klonoa connoisseur.png (540x296, 61.44K)

youtube kids stuff is automatically set to have no comments
its not off because of furniggers

Will this be allowed on /vt/? since the board is hypocrite and only accepts vtubers that are anime.

based og kemoshota connoisseur

SEGAAAAAAAAZ

Attached: 20220317_122157.jpg (1440x1476, 343.75K)

Oh god, you're the fucking pedo retard who fucked up the Toys For Bob thread due to your terminal illiteracy.

>youtube kids
hello dumbnigger

/vt/ doesn't allow actual vtubers like Annoying Orange, despite being the textbook definition of virtual youtuber.

meds

I'm a dumbnigger for not regularly hanging around YouTube channels for literal children, not knowing comments are automatically disabled? Sounds more like you're an actual pedophile trying to shame people for not sharing your past times.

>furfags ruining the fun for everyone
shocking

You are literally the only person who says, "chemoshowta" on Any Forums.

i'll never understand how these trannymods function. some things that were on Any Forums for years are now banned because is off topic but /vt/ won't allow anything that is considered on topic or related under the definiton or virtual tuber

The youtube kids shit has been known for a while, it was a part of the Coppa regulations
You've literally been living under a rock

>>only up for 15 minutes and comments already turned off
what were they saying?

you do realize that kemoshota is said by multiple anons when entering like any pedo thread (such as a Klonoa thread)

>Coppa regulations
You what?

nice reading comprehension

Thank you for admitting that actually was you who ruined the Toys For Bob thread. You were SO upset that it wasn't about Klonoa and sharing shit filled diapers with him, you sicko.

>Coppa regulations
Remember how people said we would be paying to access different parts of the internet as a result of this
Based Reddit fear mongering

It's some bullshit act about protecting kids, it passed recently so Youtube had to divide videos into videos make for adults and videos made for kids, videos for kids obviously couldn't be saved or commented on

A majority of videos that were otherwise neutral or could even be for adults (like Simpsons clips) were switched to youtube kids, which is why it isn't hard to come across videos with youtube kids without looking for children videos in specific

>4channel archives
>"kemoshota"
>the results
you really are an unironic map

>they can't possibly know what's coming
are there other sonic vtubers? if it's just tails, someone had to know what they're getting into

I hate klonoa
I was trying to clear something up but you retards genuinely believe everyone on Any Forums is the same person

>are there other sonic vtubers?
I remember they also teased Sonic as a vtuber.
So maybe one day we'll have the whole cast in vtuber form

So the first stream will have a livechat?
I want to see that meltdown

I'm actually fine with this.
Dumb kid are worst than ape, working as tech support in my workplace is a nightmare because some parent laptop always got infected by virus just because their kids clicking a bait malware link in youtube that said "FREE GTAV ONLINE CODE HERE"

Attached: 1195796203360.jpg (658x493, 114.36K)

>i hate klonoa
>kemoshota is said by multiple anons when entering like any pedo thread (such as a klonoa thread)
>based og kemoshota connoisseur

Attached: 1647467742071.png (700x823, 270.67K)

>the twitternigger moralfags arrived

Attached: 1622804171906.gif (777x777, 2.86M)

What will Tails play?

This is true. I'm a zoomer and I got my grandmas computer fucked with viruses from downloading at Softendo. (yes, really)
Kids are retarded and I feel the impacts now as my little brother downloads free robux generator and infects my shit
I think kids need a seperate like intranet

>i hate klonoa
Only because you can't actually rape him in real life. Fox and grapes, pedo. You fagged up an entire thread specifically because it wasn't about Klonoa.

Attached: 1647273569060.png (640x1190, 195.24K)

Attached: catboi.png (1500x2149, 269.5K)

>inb4 drama after Rouge is heard sucking his shota peepee from under his desk

>real life
i shiggy diggy

based shizo newfag

>english
No thanks

When the fuck have we last had a Solatorobo thread
And they were always based, this artist made tons of OC for us.
Fuck I wish I could fine his 24 hour Bone comic.

Attached: bear-huspittl.jpg (600x861, 106.02K)