Who is responsible for writing this?

Who is responsible for writing this?

Attached: Arthas banished from Warcraft.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

why doesn't arthas deserve redemption, he may have been morally grey but he was a victim too. This was obviously written by a female or male feminist

It's worse when you consider that the dumb bitch saying it literally never actually met arthas and is saying he doesn't deserve redemption because someone else used his body to kill her.

leftoids can't create, they can only destroy, this is known.

There is a very good chance the current writing staff has not played the old Warcraft games, actually could not care less about Arthas, and only knows what WoW provides of his backstory.

Attached: 1628001305608.gif (650x450, 12.41K)

all rightoids can create is new Any Forums posts whining about leftoids

Why did they need Arthas at all? What was the point of the “fuck you Arthas”
Why was he there in the first place I don’t get it?

It was a message from the new developers to the old.
Same thing happened with Diablo 3, it was a big fuck you to the Diablo 2 devs from nu blizz.

white cis man bad

unfortunately satanists. Aka feminists and marxists. They hate everything beautiful and the natural order of things. They cant let things be so will always seek to destroy.

Attached: nook.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

Danuser & Ion. The heads of story & the game itself are to blame.

i should know i not only programmed the pigglets and maintained the alter

but i also made wealth beyond imagine

Steve "I read cuck novels" Danuser

all blizzard writing is shit just read the original thing they ripped off instead the whole universe is ripped off

He killed her and raised her as a banshee...

What a considerate man, others would just walk out but he stepped up to the plate.
What a lad.

Attached: +_a2746bc98ddc4ff6d885bff13320fe5f.jpg (685x1023, 110.47K)

Sylvanus' simp (Posting this image on the WoW forums will get you banned)

Attached: Nathanos Blightcaller Steve Danuser's Self Insert.jpg (480x1920, 154.92K)

Its still fucking funny that one comic came true. Reality shouldn't mimic parody.

They're literally copying the MCU, a newish thing based on an old franchise, led by leftists that's actually wildly successful, you can say it's not but you'd be lying to yourself.

It's more fair, gives them agency and doesn't passively accept their behavior when you say this is on them as people that they're shitty writers that make bad choices upon bad choices because people have been saying for years that WoW has been bad at telling it's stories and that even other recent blizzard games have had shit writing and they didn't listen and now here they are, their fans are shitting all over them because their story is raising more questions than answers and the conclusions feel empty.

This guy is the western version of the Lighting simp at Square Enix.