Getting filtered by this bitch

i get to phase 2 but i get one shotted there, what are my chances of beating this game?

Attached: bitch.jpg (1280x720, 117.73K)

just dodge to the right immediately and level up health

summon wolves

i already killed the dragon by the river, spared patches, killed the werewolves, i just dont know what to do, i invested so much in int bro, its 24

>dodge first final shine
>rush in and get right next to her
>stay right next to her occasionally rolling when she does a melee attack or her moon
One of the easiest bosses in the game, cmon user.

Just stun lock her with heavy attacks when phase2 starts. She can only beat you if you let her. Do it right and she won't have time to cast magic.

>filtered by the easiest demigod

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-16-22-48-51.png (802x743, 712.3K)

>gets filtered by the easiest boss in the game
ngmi

if this is the easiest one i aint playing this shit

>>dodge first final shine
my nigga

Attached: rLZcq19.gif (360x312, 708.07K)

>you just know

How? She has negative poise. You can lock her down just as easily as a basic knight in Limgrave.

Try albinauric bow girl
Trust me she wrecks it

Really the only issue I had was because her magic resistance is insanely high and about 70% or more of my damage was magic at that point.

If I had a physical build she would probably be in first try territory.

she is by far the easiest bro better run while you can

She has no poise you can interrupt almost all her attacks by just being aggressive. Obviously the tricky part is avoiding the onslaught she throws at you so you can get close enough, but most of her attacks are straightforward to dodge. The real trouble are when she throws out her staff since the boomerang can still hit you while you're on her and when she starts summoning ash spirits

You need to rush in and hit her with physical damage. You can basically stunlock her so she can't even do her summons. Summoning something on your end also helps.

I set that girl on the top of a hill pretty far away from the rot dragon and yet she pelted it will arrows from a 100 miles away, even when it was mid flight, shit was funny.

She's fucking great as sniper, has no limit to her range and the fact she acts like a turret and won't move means she won't get into trouble so if there's a safe area she's the king

this bitch has no poise, get in there and whack her.

she shit down the fire giant for me second try, just plopped her down to the left of the gate and went and aggro'd the churl

just use a shield with high magic.def you fucking noobs

Ignore her summons and attack her

the problem is i dont even get time to think she literally whoop my ass the second she goes into phase 2, and i wasted all my pots on phase 1

im playing an int build, are bleed builds any better?

Just equip katana+magic incantation or moonveil and get the best of both worlds.

You can even dual wield both swords for even better bleed buildup and damage.

rush at her and do jump attack after dodging her magic