Why do most gamers suffer from “cute aggression”?

Why do most gamers suffer from “cute aggression”?

Every time they see a cute character during a conference or a reveal trailer they get extremely angry and violent (both Any Forums and other sites)
What’s the source of this?

Attached: 1647458841424.jpg (650x750, 69.22K)

I suffer cute aggression in that I have a severe need to dish out rape correction.

Attached: squigly arm man walking.gif (600x800, 19.85K)

cunny unprotected marital sexual intercourse

It’s simple. They’ve been programmed to feel guilty about liking something cute while at the same time being programmed to only find tattooed and pierced sluts attractive.

underdeveloped amygdala

Attached: 1647459147577.png (955x1970, 751.57K)

Odds fap evens elden ring

You might have a point.
Men are naturally attracted to cuteness and elegance, yet they are constantly told they should love vulgarity and whoredom.

I like cutesy character just fine. It's the people who post them the most on 4chN who are obnoxious.
Pic related.

Attached: 1647024850321.jpg (602x818, 155.58K)

I read that as "cute errection"

Attached: patty (3).jpg (2311x2400, 745.86K)

Post-ironic "cringe" culture was a mistake.

Attached: 1501358004187.png (1600x1080, 2.14M)

threads featuring these characters have recently gone to shit
and to think that it was all due to a stickman and an owl

Those who make a big show about it want to reassure their audience that they are not a pedo and to deflect. And it's like c'mon big fella. You should see all the Genshin reactions once the new god character is revealed to be a Loli. There's only rumors right now, but the fuckers trying to deflect even now are so obvious.

They know you just can't beat the cunny.

nigger

Gamers are natural alpha males who are born into the worst possible time in history to realize their potential

Agreed. Passive aggressive discord faggots and their ironic, cutesy made up personas are cancer. Just had two of them quit my company due to "anxiety". Zoomers are truly fucked.

Very deep insecurity

Fighting game fags in particular have had this problem really bad as of late.

Attached: Noel_vampire_standing.png (2128x3682, 2.48M)

alpha males don't blame the rest of the world or the time they live in for their own failings

It’s literally a religion
It’s as if they were muslims and these games were spitting an image of Muhammad
They hte beauty and love ugliness. They have been posessed by demons

Wow is this KK? The shading on the tummy is impressive