JUST LEAK ALREADY

JUST LEAK ALREADY

Attached: 603DDC63-41C6-4D00-AAA8-CA864D1E69E5.jpg (395x640, 85.76K)

Why do you think you should be allowed to play the game before any of us who spent money on it?

Patience is a virtue.

Outside of this game, what do you expect out of kirby this year, games or otherwise

The 30th Anniversary Orchestra, and hopefully we get another Dream Collection but it’s the Modern Trilogy of RTDL, Triple Deluxe & Planet Robobot. With the latter two being remade to use one screen.

I feel like it should also include the flagship games in that case

Three games? The Wii version had six. They should just package all the mainline games up to Planet Robobot.

So the modern trilogy plus the flagship duology

Why do you think he shouldn't?

Attached: tumblr_p7qcixU3vc1tzzngso1_400.gif (320x480, 983.71K)

Money talks.

The 30th anniversary logo should have been a pun on 3D by making the 0 look like a D

Plus all the games that were in the original collection.

At that point, it would be every mainline game besides star allies and forgotten land

Sounds like pretty good deal.

Yeah.

I know, it’d probably just seem excessive to hal if they sold it at only 60 bucks

Dream Collection: Special Edition sold for only $40, and that had new stages too. If they just porting those six games again plus five more, that seems like a fair $60 game.
On the other hand I doubt Nintendo would allow a good and fair compilation game like that. Every deal needs they publish needs be at least slightly shitty.

waiting for the unneccesary angry kirby american version

Most of the games like Adventure, Super Star, DL3 and soon K64 are available on the Switch Online service so I’m not sure if we’ll get the classic collection like on Wii.

Oh and before you use 3D All-Stars, that came out before they added the N64 Online rendering 1/3rd of the package worthless.

Attached: 254BE5AD-0792-48FF-9130-3DCF5A1DE448.jpg (926x1500, 248.5K)

If they're already on NSO it shouldn't matter if they're on a compilation cartridge too. On the eshop they're selling individual Genesis games that you could get with NSO.

To be fair, hal usually takes care of kirby’s anniversaries instead of nintendo and they usually do better than mario’s anniversaries, the only game related content we have is forgotten land and that’s already a better deal than 3d all stars, not to mention comparing the fact that mario got a wii port of all stars and not even the one with world in it for his 25th anniversary vs how kirby got the dream collection, kirby does usually do better deals

Have HAL games ever leaked NSP's early?

She will be in I can feel it in my bones

Attached: Adeleine_KSA.png (250x479, 134.61K)

This but Rune Factory 5

I'm wishing her the best of luck. It would be pretty exciting if Kirby kept some of the Dream Friends around as new staples.

Attached: HR-H painting.png (146x130, 31.81K)

Why?

What role would she have?

She's cute (for once in a non sexual way which is kind of refreshing) and she's a fun ally/boss.