I miss it everyday

I miss it everyday

Attached: (you)).jpg (595x696, 56.17K)

Why did they ruin classic wow bros?

You thought you wanted it, but you didn't. He warned you.

There are more people raid logging in TBC than shadowlands, cope harder.
They tried to sabotage it out the gate but unfortunately for them (and Any Forumseddit) it backfired spectacularly.

>They tried to sabotage it out the gate but unfortunately for them (and Any Forumseddit) it backfired spectacularly.
There was literally nothing different about it. "muh layer" was so that when the servers inevitably died (like they did a year and some change later) there wouldn't be a bagillion servers with no one playing on them like there is in current wow. People just realized that they actually didn't.

I was happy with the game. It was the people that sucked.

>Bots never banned
>Power levelers never banned
>Leashes on everything

>classic
thats tranny shit
real men play on private servers
aka VANILLA

>leveling efficiently should get you banned
Lmao

This but unironically
In the end, the very same consoomers were the ones cheering on the TBC boosts and le heckin mount.
Absolutely no shame. The audience is the reason the game is shit and you deserve it.

Do based, private vanilla servers even exist?

yep

Attached: 1635122880642.jpg (443x455, 95.72K)

skipping the real game so you can get carried in raids for paying real money to the guild is ultra gay.

Wanding mobs is not a real game

I didn't actually mind Battle For Azeroth
Kul Tiras was fun

Attached: 1450244634497.gif (500x369, 388.91K)

You probably play solo and pretend you're Kirito. Play with others without paying them to carry you.

you didn't deny anything.

>wowtards actually thought the game would be as good as when they first played it
wow was an average game that is regarded so highly due to being babby's first mmorpg. I wish we could go back to korean grindfest mmorpgs but without shady microtransactions and free to play bullshit

>korean grindfest mmorpgs
Tastelet

Is it bad that I feel nostalgic for BFA? It wasn't the best but at least it didn't make me quit. I was world 850, basically bottom of the mythic barrel but it was so much fun. I've played vanilla, TBC and WotLK so much on private servers that they mean nothing to me at this point.

Attached: azshara.png (822x758, 641.95K)

It's really impressive how they managed to completely fuck up SoM. You'd think they would just take the lazy route and do fresh classic, but they actually put effort into making the game more shit.

I can play with others at level cap

>paying $15 a month for 1 patch a year

Attached: 1604454993580.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

lol i knew it. no fens no frens!

Attached: 1647239799220.jpg (824x1024, 80.2K)

You know things are bad when even Assmongoloid has quit.