I will now buy your game

I will now buy your game

Attached: 1647422917499.jpg (1920x1080, 307.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G3PbZRVx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I won't.

>Can't be dark girl with white male

Attached: werwetrqwerq.jpg (440x536, 57.37K)

thats sad user
is there any way to convince you to buy it without turning you gay or non racist?

Attached: LTG.png (1693x1500, 1.39M)

CAN YOU GUYS STOP POSTING MY IMAGE.
I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH THE SUFFERING OF PIRATING IT, INSTALLING IT, GETTING EVERYTHING READY TO TAKE SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS. And here you guys come to steal from me. STEAL. What are you fucking black!? TAKE YOUR OWN SCREENSHOTS. DON'T ROB MINE.

Attached: fuck u.png (1920x1080, 811.75K)

>No dark girl white male option

Attached: 1620797287775.gif (500x500, 267.69K)

> Yu and Kay
>You Gay

Easy mode, duh.

Attached: 1647373590853.jpg (1920x1080, 144.69K)

Seek help

YES. I LIKE TO PLAY MY GAMES IN EASY. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Attached: Haven 2022-03-15 18-21-45-69.jpg (1920x1080, 94.78K)

>no bro BLACKING a woman is OK but you can't COLONIZE a girl that's just wrong and gross seek help

Attached: kot.gif (81x81, 186.4K)

pozzed faux-anime garbage

indie games have really gone to shit

Post the picture of the devs explaining how the reason the BWWM option is missing is because they didn't want anyone to be able to play a woman who likes to cook and a man who is an engineer.

> Jews brainwashed me into liking interracial but to spite black men i'm gonna steal their women because they are stealing MY women!

Pathetic.

>Phone poster
lol. lmao. Can't make this shit up.

dogshit game. stupid fucking french faggots had to go from furi to this pile of fucking shit.
they did this shit in furi too, every man was black and every woman was white. what the fuck???

/thread

>has no impact on story
This suggest the women and men are written identically. Putting aside everything else, that alone displays hilarious incompetence.

Attached: 1611202414058.jpg (500x497, 51.72K)

No.

That would be problematic, chud. It'd be like the slave trade all over again.

I love yuri

How do you even function in society? Do you even have friends?

Of course you trannies do.

I am unironicaly glad they didn't race swap them because white girl is an absolute bitch that leeches of the black guy and gasslights him all the time

seriously, their relationship is fucked up, if they changed their genders around people would review bomb it for beeing misogynistic/racist

I am dissapointed, waiting for more lewds to calm me down

Attached: 4895288 - Kay_(Haven) Yu_(Haven) haven.jpg (2560x1440, 513.42K)

They are literal stereotypes. The white hoe is am uppity bitch that's into mechanics and treats the submissive negro that loves to cook like shit.

>This suggest the women and men are written identically.

It doesn't susggest shit, they are written identically. I had to uninstall after 1 hour because of how abusive the relationship was. I know women are pieces of shit but having my gay Albino constantly pick up fights, start drama, threaten to commit suicide, refuse to cook, refuse to clean, refuse to work, just want to stay all day in bed "watching movies", etc was such a turn off.

He also always treats the cute submissive black guy like shit. Like, I get it, str8 men are all pathetic cucks who love being mistreated like women, it's why they always get cucked, divorce raped or they snap and murder their wife. But that's not a thing in gay relationships. Game was unrealistic as fuck.

Attached: Haven 2022-03-15 17-40-42-06.jpg (1920x1080, 134.8K)

Genocide through breeding every generation lighter is a tactic though.

Attached: Three_Generations.jpg (3000x2023, 859.83K)

Why do troons pretend they're functioning society members? user. You're a fucking incel with hormonated tits.

I will never buy your pozzed trash.

Attached: Burning the Pozzeness.jpg (1440x810, 159.78K)

They did a favor to abbos though

>if they changed their genders around people would review bomb it for beeing misogynistic/racist
>if they explored the final 25% of their DIVERSITY&INCLUSION gender-selection garbage, people would despise the game

WOW
So you fags can only swallow 75% of your own medicine?

Attached: F90DDAC9-9327-43CF-9AAC-A0AAE2353BB8.png (389x470, 16.52K)

Isn't it pathetic though that while black men are fucking the real white women you guys like, the best revenge you can come up with against black men is masturbating to fictional videogame black female characters?

Blacks are STEALING YOUR WOMEN and the worst shit you straightoids can do is cry a shitty game doesn't let you play a white male black female couple.

Attached: doge.jpg (880x590, 91.95K)

wow slow down moit, drink a red, eat a sniggers
you are not you when you are gay AND racist

Attached: Ep_k03nVoAAC7O0.jpg large.jpg (1207x1280, 174.6K)

Your disgsuting gegenerated game goes on the Pozzed list.
pastebin.com/G3PbZRVx
You're truly honored.

>you are not you when you are gay AND racist

But i'm both.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

Why are you a spic though?

>(((White)))

user these fake scenarios you make up in your head aren't reality you know that right?

Attached: 1647348998801m.jpg (875x1024, 115.96K)

AUTISM

just write "every game made after 2010 exept postal, angry goy and koikazu"

Attached: bnb.jpg (1920x1080, 384.1K)

IRL I've noticed women really do prefer white people because they're perceived as rich. I myself come from a mixed family and all the women in my family "date upwards" because it looks better to date lighter than darker.

Attached: 1593416393594.gif (444x330, 1.77M)

>We decided not to implement that possibility for a lot of technical reasons, also to keep the complexity down and not offer too many choices, but the main reason is that with inverted personalities Yu and Kay seemed much more stereotyped. They didn’t sound anymore like the modern couple we imagined in the first place. Imagine a woman that likes cooking and who is prudent and a man that likes mechanics and is a hothead? Our original Yu and Kay broke those gender stereotypes and we didn't want to bring them back in the game. For our team, representation and inclusion are fundamental beliefs, for gender, ethnicity, sexual preferences and all forms of inclusion, and have been included from the original design of the game. We hope this clarifies! Thank you for playing the game.

Attached: 386.jpg (1046x1500, 584.11K)

*disgusting degenerated

Attached: No Fags.png (384x465, 293.22K)

>White girl and brown tomboy lesbian

Yes please

I...is that s...skyrim?

They have fun with blacks and marry lightskins

>IRL I've noticed women really do prefer white people

Cope.

>Imagine a woman that likes cooking and who is prudent and a man that likes mechanics and is a hothead
okay, but what's that got to do with not having a white male/dark female pairing?
for that matter, why does "inclusiveness" demand that you exclude women who like traditionally-feminine things and men who like traditionally-masculine things?