Are you ready for the next five years of gaming?

Are you ready for the next five years of gaming?

Attached: eldenringtypegames.jpg (1200x206, 71.25K)

>implying this wasn't the norm when BOTW was released

if only that were true.
I know exactly what the next 5 years of gaming is going to look like.

Attached: 1645688573101.jpg (1280x720, 650.28K)

>happend to witcher will happen with ER
i hate video games

I'd love for that to be the case but theyll probably just keep copying BOTW as that is more accessible

Worse things have happened

witcher 3 was already a ubisoft open world so i dunno how you could really say anything copied it

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

they've been failing to sell souls like games since ds1 came out I doubt they'll suddenly take off now. Will be funny watching suits fucking sweat over their game's failures however.

>next 5 years of gaming
maybe for you, I plan on just replaying Bloodborne and Sekiro until Elden Ring 2: The Reshattering comes out

It took china to make a proper botw clone while the west is still stuck into 10 hour railroaded cinematic "experience"
ER won't change the west, its industry is beyond salvation as these games are the complete opposite for what hollywood failures want vidya to be.

Corporate AAA has been beyond saving for 15 years already. Nothing will change

They may compare it to elden ring, but the AAA industries obsession with accessibility means it will only be similar in appearance at most.

>every single open world game will have two games it should look at and copy/not copy
>copy elden ring
>don't copy cyberjank 2077bugs

Fucking based. Miyazaki literal saved gaming

If they do this I'll probably just stop playing video games. I really dislike soulsborne games and I can't wrap my mind around people wanting the same game with a different reskin 7 times.

>It took china to make a proper botw clone
Ah yes, that game, uh, I definitely know the name of it, sure. Definitely very popular. The uh, yeah, that one. I am definitely very familiar with random Chinese indie games.

>ah, so youre the new fascist-puncher?
>so was I, though ive given up on all that...
>hahahahahahaha (3 lines of sad laughter)
>killing white men is hard, youll die a lot
>shaniqua... forgive me

He says as he goes back to his call of duty game

>stamina bars in everything again
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Loz clones
>Daggerfall clones
>Morrowind clones
>Oblivion clones
>Skyrim clones
>Witcher 3 clones
>Botw clones
>Elden ring clones
Oh no?!

thank you mitsubishi-san for saving gaming

Maybe you should spend more than 1 day of lurking newfag

Attached: 1608043370562.jpg (1292x1358, 259.43K)

Weird straw man, I haven't played a first person shooter since like 2007 for the same reasons.

>shaniqua... forgive me
kek