How bad do you have to be to lose a 3v1?

How bad do you have to be to lose a 3v1?

Attached: 20220313163721_1.jpg (3840x2160, 745.53K)

This is why people crying about invasions being hard are certified shitters. The only people that summon are scrubs. If you can't beat a scrub and 2 phantoms then you're just bad.

Honestly, I wanted to be invaded solo, but by the time I found out why I couldn't do it, I was already nearing the end of the game, so I didn't bother.
>Had Taunter's Tongue from that one dude
>Despite not being listed on the fucking item, you HAVE to have a Furlcalling Finger Remedy active
>This has the double-sided problem of also meaning you have to disable the Remedy when you enter a boss room if you wanna use an ash spirit, since those are disabled while the Remedy is active, even if you have no player Summons

The game requiring you to opt in to opt in to multiplayer is fucking retarded and is bad for the game. They should've at least made people with rune arcs active invadable without a summon present/taunters tongue.

Playing this online with that netcode? I bet pirates did enjoy those games much more. Well i did and playing those games alone makes for a much better feeling and adventure being alone and all. At least i get to see some mouth breathing pvplets being as idiotic as a unwashed smelly smash player

Does anyone got a good Allah Akbar build?

Attached: A.webm (1920x1080, 1.53M)

I am not even mad about the opt in. It's existed in previous games as Embers, Effigies, Humanity. I also used Dried Fingers regularly in DS3 for fun.
I'm mad you have to use 2 separate items just to be solo invaded and one of those also makes bossing worse for no reason.

bubble + cracked for tight areas, double cracked combined with the weapon art that pulls players in when in open spaces.

Bought it on PS5. Online works with almost no problems and no frame stutters. I can find an invasion within seconds and there will be no connectivity issues.

The problem with PC versions of from games is the anticheat which bottlenecks every aspect of the game performance. Console version doesn't have this problem because we can't cheat

That's what I meant by needing to 'opt in' to opt in. You need to use a consumable item that loses its effects after each warp AND then summon help or use a tongue on top of that just to be invaded.
That shit is retarded and they should have just made the finger remedy item toggleable as 'always active' like they did with the white and blue cipher ring items.

fpbp. The way people around here talk you'd think it's literally impossible to do successful invasions without using glitches or some dedicated level 20 twink build.

The balancing factor is the fact that co-op players are shit at the game and you should be better than them. Completely and unironically, git gud.

>pic related, 500 dead shitters

Attached: 1615955783445.png (949x563, 485.38K)

Okay, so what happens when it isn't co-op players, but three people like you sitting around with a taunters tongue active ganging up on invaders invader AKA a gank? All the enemies in the level have been killed or cleared out, and the host refuses to be baited into a more convenient location for you.
Not every ganker is a bad player. You're just running into a lot of new players co-oping with their friends, or people new to souls games since Elden Ring is still new and big and they heard good things about it.

I have played so much of DS3's trash pvp, and honestly, it's a waste of your time. Just play a proper fighting game instead if you want to stomp scrubs

Attached: file.png (1174x209, 264.69K)

There is any similar weapon to Grant in Elden Ring?

>Okay, so what happens when it isn't co-op players, but three people like you sitting around with a taunters tongue active ganging up on invaders invader AKA a gank
If it's obviously a ganksquad waiting for invaders then that means they're using taunter's tongue. Just stall for time until another invader shows up then get to work.

You just walk away. You know better than to give trolls attention on Any Forums, why would you fall for bait in games? If they're there to gank, either hide and waste their time (this will either piss them off and lead to openings, or at least keep them occupied and unable to prey on anyone else invading), or leave and find someone else to invade instead. You know they want you to engage and that they've got some bullshit setup so they can own you when you do, so don't give them the satisfaction.

>don't give them the satisfaction
they probably get more satisfaction when you run away like a coward

>invade duo
>host see me from atop of a bridge
>he and his friend jump down both dual wielding katanas
>wants to 1v1 and starts to stabbing himself
>rush him before he finishes and kill
>point down
God I love invading

>point down
bad manners is cringe

They want the teabag, they want the point down, they want the INVADER PWNED message to give them their dopamine hit. That's the whole reason they're ganking and not doing any other form of PVP. If you invade them and just never show up, they aren't getting any of that. Even the subhumans who make and consume gank montages wouldn't be interested in thirty minutes of three retards standing around while nothing happens.

>tfw you kill a gold then the host immediately sprints away
>tfw you let him resummon the gold then kill him again
>tfw he gets a blue spirit and you kill that too

i killed the host after that. the majority of this was 1v1's because the host would attempt 1 or 2 hits and then sprint away.

Attached: Et1q6PzWYAED0TR.jfif.jpg (680x538, 42.99K)

kek, coward hosts are always fun. Get to feel like a terminator tearing through all the phantoms while the host is busy throwing away their numbers advantage by running and not fighting

>find the one in 5000 nice players
>the weeks of resentment towards co-opers turns you into a bitter loser
Sad