Soul

Soul.

Attached: file.png (679x955, 1.09M)

wouldn't it have been more soulful if portal had gotten its own independent release? im starting to think it was the safest way to distribute any of these games and therefore as there was little risk, this release was soulless

Attached: 1621371129279.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

i am you but souller

Attached: 1622252919068.png (640x480, 176.2K)

Where is Half Life 2,Episode 3?

I mean even if they won't do it, could they at least come out and say so instead of this constant "no comment" shtick?

This is the greatest retail release in the history of gaming, and a thing that transformed Steam into what it is today. Every single game there was a masterpiece for the ages.

they made half life alyx just so they could bridge the gap between 2 and 3, and directly address a concurrency problem. youd know this if you were a fan

2007 feels like it was 2 years ago.

Attached: 1647401509485.jpg (2048x1519, 552.9K)

I'm a TF non-player. What's the consensus on Orange Box Team Fortress? Is it the best version? The worst? I remember hearing an opinion but can't remember if it was shit.

I lost my shit when I went into Best Buy to buy a copy of that and learned it came in a bright orange DVD case.

To me, it feels like a lifetime ago. The world was completely different, in a good way.

It was vanilla TF2, the best version by far, long before f2p and hats destroyed the game

And there are people browsing this board right now that weren't even born then.

Attached: 1647209672904.jpg (820x906, 77.02K)

Scam.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

I'm remembering when this came out
>all of Any Forums talking about it non-stop
>all my friends talking about it non-stop
>my PC sucks way too much to run it, I was literally 13 years old in 2007 so couldn't do anything about it
>they stop using AIM and move on to steam instead
>can't join them, get left behind and lose all of my friends from that era over time

Attached: 1623596231106.jpg (348x354, 49.71K)

its basic team fortress 2 which is worse in every single way
>broken in a useless way class called pyro (no airblast, broken fire)
>engineer who cannot move his buildings and teleporters all cost 125 metal
>spy that can backstab while invisible
>demoman that can instantly det stickies, spamming is EVEN MORE FUCKING VIABLE
>bugs out the ass, literally letting you make nests underground and spawncamp players
>only 5 maps, one of which spawntraps players for entire rounds while the enemy team gets a free cap. two are ctf.
>only 5 unique weapons, most are shotguns or pistols

But it doesn't move the story any further forward.

Orange Box was indeed a scam. Cancelling the Black Box was completely unnecessary and an excuse to squeeze an extra $10 from people.

Artifact Foundry cancellation is only one of a long, long list of Valve using dishonest business practices.

They're my friends now, Jason.

Attached: download (2).jpg (183x275, 4.48K)

>vinyls make a comeback
>CASSETTES make a comeback
>physical still dead on pc
why did you allow it to become so soulless

Attached: cassettes-2020-selena-5sos-dua-gaga.jpg (1100x580, 394.36K)

>alyx's dad getting plot armor and surviving doesn't advance the story
disagree, they dont have to let alyx grieve or whatever the fuck. the story can continue

so true. anyone who disagrees is just a nostalgiafag

Gaming will never be this good again

Jesus, I know that feel. Even under the shadow of 9/11 it was like a paradise in comparison. Before 2008. Before 2014. Before fucking 2020.

>the Artifact fanbase
lol