ITT: we pretend that fire emblem fates

ITT: we pretend that fire emblem fates

Attached: F52FF341-7CFF-428A-A36C-0B311E952AF9.jpg (1280x720, 91.83K)

No. Dragons are bad.

Attached: 164330349779.png (239x72, 12.93K)

we pretend that fire emblem fates wasn't the last fire emblem with good level design

why bother? These games are about flirting with hot teenagers now. three houses is a shitty strategy game and it didn't matter at all.

>...
>...
>...

Reminder that every single problem with Nu-Fire Emblem came from the fans reaction to the best game in the series.

>t-t-t-t-tooo hard!!
deal with it retards
>m-m-m-muh supports!
deal with it retards
>m-m-m-m-muh Ike!
deal with it homosexuals

You killed your messiah.

Attached: file.png (640x901, 776.33K)

>good level design
imblying
fates only had a few good maps and somehow everyone thinks it's the pinnacle of map design

That’s not Fe6

i literally bought DS just because of that slut, didn't even know anything about fire emblems
then I realized game was shit and i sold DS

How would you fix Fates plot?

>good level design
For every well-designed map in Fates there are three gimmick fests that aren't fun at all.
Don't tell me you enjoyed the pot map, the ninja rape cave and Fuga's wild ride or any of the final chapters.
You didn't, they suck ass.

an srpg which allows grinding of any form is not an srpg, but a dating simulator.

Flannel best boy

yeah, fuck FFT

Yeah, fuck Disgaea

The great pleb filter...I kneel...

Attached: FE10_Makalov_Artwork.png (484x487, 275.69K)

Remove Corrin, focus each route on the 4 siblings instead.
Remove the golden route, 3 houses prove you don't need one.
Remove children, they do nothing other than complicate the already mangled story.
Azura can stay however rework her story to make her more of a neutral ground like she was in the OG just without the "THE BAD GUYS ARE IN THE SECRET NEVER SEEN WORLD" plot.
Fates had lots of good points, the issue is that they were all mishandle so poorly that it just looks horrendous at the end product.

>3 houses prove you don't need one.
The only thing that Three Houses proves is that IS should never ever try to make routes again

If anything, they need to make routes more unique. The first act is a god damn slog and if there was a mistake it was the lack of uniqueness between each route. Literally only by the last fouth of the game you get to see the "different" maps the game offers. 3 Houses mistake was the lack of varied content in each route.

There will be no dilemma without Corrin

Also female Corrin is cute Fuck you

Byleth.

Attached: 1FE8C5A1-440F-430E-BA65-905C837FEF6A.jpg (2500x2000, 776.5K)

Being the worst sequel since Chrono Cross is what almost killed the series. Deal with it RDtard.

this.

It's very clear that the gameplay itself was very much secondary or even tertiary priority when it came to the game's design. All the focused zero-in on the supports and social simulator aspects.

It's embarrassing to think that the stupid gacha has more intentioned enemy placement, map layout, and skill distribution than the entirety of three houses. For something that wasn't even added on release, maddening was just a cheap stat bump on the enemies, too, nothing that truly increases the difficulty of the maps beyond brute stat checks.

yeah fuck devil survivor

>Good level design
You mean the Conquest 10 and that's it? Also level design doesn't mean dick if the fundamentals of the game are bad, and the weapon system and stance system (although improved from awakening) are terrible

>Tellius Toddlers are also Trigger babies
That explains everything really.

>Three houses prove you don't need one
You're right, fates doesn't need a $20 golden route but instead a $60 golden route

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Warriors-Three-Hopes-1.jpg (1920x1080, 142.01K)

For starters, make the dilemma actually resemble what it was advertised as: estranged birth family vs familiar adopted family. I know the story itself is shit, but this was just the most offensive aspect to me. All because we just needed to be able to marry the redhead smoker voice. Then improve the world building. Then add some actual moral grey by making Garon an actual human being.

>3DS shop closing
>Revelations will become lost media

Attached: 1609733651818.jpg (462x499, 56.09K)