Golden halberd is broken

if you mained this weapon you LITERALLY did not beat the game
>Since launch, and still currently as of 3/16/2022, this weapon scales with ALL stats. This is not listed, and is simply a programming error, confirmed by people who have seen the numbers of the game through illicit methods.
It scales with even your Vigor, Mind, and Endurance. Visibly on the weapon your numbers will not change unless you raise the stats that should be increasing it like strength, but you could build something not listed like Intelligence and gain damage.

Because of this, it's technically the strongest weapon right now for any conceivable build other than casting.

Attached: golden_halberd_halberd_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 10.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNYdwM9rpD8?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

golden halberd bros...

we got too cocky...

>It scales with even your Vigor, Mind, and Endurance
How well does it scale though?

Holy fuck really? I need to try it out

>it's a "halberd is stupidly good vs pve" rerun

Attached: bkh.jpg (600x800, 189.58K)

>mfw level 70 something with a +9 golden halberd and the tree sentinel armor set
I will never git gud with this setup and I fucking love it

Attached: 1636506258064.jpg (680x680, 24.79K)

i'd like to see a source on this because a fuckup like this sounds interesting

It's a good weapon. A just reward for getting good early.

>he doesn't know about the power of the DOOT

Attached: DOOT.png (1366x768, 1.95M)

No wonder Asmongold just breeze through everything

Reminder if you used any weapon you did NOT beat the game.

sounds like bullshit. post source or eat dung

it's still very good in PVP. maybe barring moveset (and the moveset of it isn't bad), and the fact it doesn't have bleed and isn't moonveil, it's superior to most every weapon otherwise

so it's gonna be the new speedrun weapon? okay but that doesn't matter for a singleplayer game

>could easily provide proof of claims
>doesn't
Nothing to see here.

icerind is still going to be the speedrun weapon cause hoarfrost is that good

Hoarfost axe ez

for me its the bolt
youtu.be/iNYdwM9rpD8?t=95

>can't change ash of war to hoarfrost stomp
it's shit

No because killing Tree Sentinel is timeconsuming

>a faith weapon that needs dex and doesnt scale off faith
that's like making a dagger require 50 str and scale off mind

Attached: 1625915925454.png (355x541, 179.05K)

OP faggot yet again
main benefit of golden halb is that it does holy damage on top of physical rather than splitting it between the kinds

And a bunch of questlines are broken and half of all ARC weapons are still unusable.

Why is there still no patch after over two weeks?

there's ways to cheese him as with anything on an open field like that, but there's absolutely no way using any weapon regardless of scaling will be more powerful than RKR hoarfrost stomp or RKR night and flame sword

I was wondering why the thing was so GOAT. I got it at a pretty low level and used it for almost the entire game because it was just so good.

>bro you only beat the game if you used the weapons I like, with a str build, no items and final destination only
ok boomer

>Golden Halberd in right hand
>Black Cavalry Halberd in left hand
>stone both shits higher
>Godrick's great rune
the real bossfucker 9000

sounds like complete bullshit to me. i have a +10 golden halberd and it doesn't do noticeably high damage compared to my other +10's.

+10ing the golden halberd makes it weaker than +9 currently

>If you used the ingame mechanics, you did NOT beat the game!
Do Fromdrones really?

ds3 didn't patch for at least a month or so. the game isn't fortnite where it updates every damn week my friend.

In this case it's true tho since this weapon is literally broken.

proof?

Attached: 753683568.jpg (584x762, 116.36K)

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

>golden land ash of war creates a bunch of light missiles
>of equipped on the great stars weapon, these heat seeking projectiles deal full bleed and lifesteal every hit
just accept that the game is stupid and move on

Attached: 1647458808525.jpg (720x600, 185.37K)

Bolt of Gransax is the only weapon I missed in the whole game. I dont really even care that much about the weapon but its the only achievement I've missed out on getting. Mildly annoying

Golden halberd is great but falls off. Weapons like it are too slow for the later bosses in the game and it can’t switch weapon arts to something like hoarfrost that would mitigate its slowness. Night and flame is far more OP.

Attached: 89942AB4-C167-49DA-B233-D1CDCB9A3C4A.jpg (850x942, 191.38K)

Does the knight guarding the dragon communion church in Caelid drop his armor? I want it.

Attached: 1621426537158.png (1894x1068, 3.21M)