>No side activities
>No romanceable NPC's
>No reason for the game to be Open World

Attached: v.jpg (476x596, 88.26K)

Its not zelda user

>Still mogs every other game this year
How did they do it?

Bloodborne had a town

theres gonna be a fat player drop in a month when people realize theres no point going to ng+ and the pvp is bad

>>No romanceable NPC's
You can literally marry Tranni

>>No romanceable NPC's
Good. That shit was cringe inducing.

Nigger just go play a Ubisoft game if that's what you want.

>Bloodborne had a town
Yeah and it's infested with blood hungry beasts trying to kill you.

I completed the Renni sidequest without a wiki.

Literally the hardest step was finding Blaidd in the underground river area since it's so damn huge.

I can't believe FROM shipped a game that's more broken than Dark Souls 2.

What about the windmill village with the enemy’s dancing

Damn
Roguelikes be like that

There isn't a single good reason why Elden Ring shouldn't have just been structured like a normal souls game with all of the filler removed. The open world aspect was cool for maybe an hour on the first playthrough before you realize how shallow, pointless, tedious, and repetitive it all is.

>It's not an open world action adventure game, it's a ROGUELIKE, so it's allowed to have no content

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106.21K)

>> no towns
>> No dialogue options
>> no sidequest
>> No reason for the game to be Open World
>see a fag shitting on ER
>he obviously hasn't played the game and is making shit up/repeating shit others made up
every single time, what kind of mental illness couses this?

I beat 4 sidequests without a wiki including ranni and selenna, somebody had to have beat them without a wiki to write the wiki. Kys

>There isn't a single good reason why Elden Ring shouldn't have just been structured like a normal souls game with all of the filler removed. The open world aspect was cool for maybe an hour on the first playthrough before you realize how shallow, pointless, tedious, and repetitive it all is.

Attached: e74.jpg (1011x1238, 136.83K)

>No collectibles
Are you fucking retarded, OP? The game is chock-full of collectibles. Cookbooks, talismans, etc.
Every other complaint is valid, though, there are towns like Jarburg, just nothing to do in them because of all the cut content.

Yeah but it's Finnish

>discord trannies still seething

Only real complaint in the thread desu every souls fromschud i know hates the pvp

>Literally the hardest step was finding Blaidd in the underground river area since it's so damn huge.
That is actually optional, you just need to beat Radahn to progress and can skip the whole 'search' phase

>still the best video game and open world video game in the last 5 years
Gonna cry?

it doesn't matter

Doesn't need em, not a problem
Get fucked you maidenless fag

Im lvl 80, still exploring shit.
Havent even killed a second rune boss. The game is fucking uge
The real issue is that Im overlevelled for some bosses and they die in four hits

>no point going to ng+
This is a problem with all of them except DS2 because all it does is inflate damage and hp. DS2' added new encounters, item placements, and movesets to enemies

>best game to come out in the last 5 years
Not even close kek

Attached: 1620623076904.jpg (900x900, 108.14K)

>No sidequests that are completeable without a wiki
If you think those quests are hard, you should do ANY investigation quest in Secret World Legends.
imb4
>if you used wiki you didn't beat the game

>proudly showing his lack of reading comprehension

What's wrong with liking/loving coffee, user?

I'm level 80 on my second playthrough and just beat godskin noble at the volcano manor and haven't even fought a single demigod. I might exhaust all the content I can before beating Rennala. I just wanted to see if Gideon's dialogue changes when you ask him about Godrick without having encountered Godrick.

Meant to reply to