Skyrim: 10 million sales in One month
COD Black Ops 3: 10 million sales in One month
COD Modern Warfare 3: 10 million sales in 2 weeks
>Elden Ring is Now Here: 12 Million sales in 2 weeks
Cyberpunk 2077: 13 million sales in One week
GTA V: 11.21 million sales in One Day
Fallout 4: 12 million sales in one day
Red Dead Redemption 2: 17 million sales in 2 weeks

I think the game will sell better than Fallout 4 and RDR2 in the long run, Fallout 4 was deemed a disappointment after the honeymoon period and RDR2 was considered boring and a chore to replay, plus its multiplayer was lacking and died quickly.

Attached: Ranni_won.png (759x797, 742.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-03-15-elden-ring-is-the-biggest-new-ip-since-the-division-european-monthly-charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

12 million maidenless niggers

>maidenless
MelinaKEKs are not the full fanbase

Who wants a madien when you can have a wife?

How many of those are gonna get returned though? People are struggling with it so I’m expecting for many discount copies to appear in stores soon

wonder how many of those sales were on PC

Cool. When are they going to fix arcane scaling?

LMAO, you're still at it?

Attached: 1647336359624.png (1460x228, 77.75K)

3 to 4 million according to steamspy

PC made up 44% in Europe, so probably around 30-35% in the US and 70%+ in mainland Asia.

Interesting to see how the open world meme is the way to go if you're aiming for gigantic sales. Also:
>Fallout 4: 12 million sales in one day
This one hurts me. What a stinker that game was.

you have to be 18 to post here

God, this is so pathetic. Tranimes are absolute cancer.

You get a wife in almost every ending desu, though it’s never Melina lmao

You know it’s a possibility. Not saying it will happen but it wouldn’t surprise me. So many hormones bought into the hype and can’t even beat it. Why the fuck would you keep a game you can’t beat and won’t play again?

Enjoy your "wife" that turns into a dude in the middle of sex.

RDR2 has sold over 40 million copies you fool and it will continue to sell many more. Elden Ring will be lucky to hit 30 million lifetime.

So Fromsoftware drones are even worse than CdProjekt drones? Reddit games

In Europe
>It sold best on PC, with 44 percent of total sales. PS5 follows with 27 percent, then Xbox with 16 percent, and PS4 with 13 percent.

Physicals dont get returned for full price so they still make money. A very small portion of gamers actually return the games anyways

when you say Europe
you mean all of Europe or just UK?

Good fuck why did so many peopl buy Cyberpunk? I truly don't understand
GTA5 Fallout4 and RDR2 all have big names with achievement behind them

Why did Cyberpunk a buggy untested mess that nobody even knew what would be like managed to make so much cash?

Attached: 1462674918_1446057616870.png (373x309, 204.13K)

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-03-15-elden-ring-is-the-biggest-new-ip-since-the-division-european-monthly-charts

>Digital data includes games sold in Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE and United Kingdom.
>Physical data includes all games, but only those sold in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

thats a quarter away from a billion dollars made in 2 weeks

>GTA V: 11.21 million sales in One Day
>Fallout 4: 12 million sales in one day

this can't be right

on one hand this shit is a blatant zero effort fake
on the other fuck shazamniggers

Attached: 1461782847285.png (664x766, 781.89K)

The Witcher 3 was an immensely successful and popular game on the same ballpark as a Bethesda Fallout game, so it put CDPR on everyone's radar and everyone became interested on their next big game
The big promises ("this game will revolutionize gaming...")
Keanu Reeves (people love their celebrities)

CDPR successfully fooled normies through social media and marketing into thinking they were Rockstar and this was some futuristic GTA game that everyone needed to play.

Nah fuck you retardo

cope

People wanted a cool Blade Runner video game experience. I don't think most people thought we were just going to get GTA: Tranny Future edition

>I think the game will sell better than Fallout 4 and RDR2 in the long run
m8 rdr2 is in the top 10 of best selling games
it's not going to pass that

Attached: sales.jpg (1566x320, 113.15K)

I don't know but after elden ring I'm not purchasing a single game that isn't made by fromsoftware
They proved they are literally the single only company that produces games worth paying money for in current year.

Attached: 1631434025521.jpg (1080x969, 72.42K)

Did he consulted his supervisor before doing that?