Almost every single boss is absolute kino

>almost every single boss is absolute kino
Did they forget how to design bossfights after releasing this? Not a single boss in ER is even close to Sekiro level

Attached: 649761145.jpg (1876x900, 166K)

>NIHIL NIHIL NIHIL
>TOGETHA
>*FUCKING METEOR*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>WARRIOR!
>SWEETINGS
>*ELDRITCH SPACE HORROR*
>EVEN MORE

Sekiro has good boss fights because that's all the game is about. If you want to fight bosses all day and that's all you care about, Sekiro is the perfect game. Some of us like exploring, not just a boss rush. If you can't see how both of these game serve different purposes you might be a Any Forums faggot who doesn't even play video games.

Ratio.

>>*ELDRITCH SPACE HORROR*
Ah yes I love exploring some random mine in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, and the boss of that mine is eldritch spacegod from the main story that caused the demise of ancient city, he just randomly happens to be in two places at once and enjoys mines I guess

SKR bosses just feel good.

>start up Sekiro
>fight against Father
>fight against Secret Father
>fight against Inner Glock

I turn off the console and continue with my life.

Elden is amazing, my problem is an extraordinarily demanding game. I am at level sixty and in order to continue making my character viable against more complex bosses I must invest a great deal of time in order to level up. Sekiro is simple, fun and effective. The GOTY update just made it better and tremendously more accessible.

>musical chairs minigame every boss fight
>OK GO NOW YOU CAN ATTACK AFTER WAITING YOUR TURN
>shitters think this takes skill
kek

>some of us like exploring
Elden ring doesn’t reward this
>ratio
Faggot

I like exploring but open worlds kill my drive for exploration most of the time.
Elden Ring is a pretty good attempt at a fun open world to explore but it still just ends up feeling like a checklist. And then they have all those portals and traps which can teleport you to late game areas which for me at least killed a lot of the drive I had for exploring to begin with

nothing works like this. Each combat game is based on pattern recognition. But Sekiro has a two-button combat base, so for bad faith detractors shinobi fang and combat arts do not exist. Fascinating.

>wait out 10 hit combo
>go hit once
>wait again
thanks for making souls into this same crap with your droning

I'm simply explaining why Sekiro is nowhere near as loved as Elden Ring. Most gamers don't see video games as a checklist of boss fights, they like the whole package. People are enjoying a more well rounded game over a glorified boss rush. It's that simple. Yes Sekiro has better bosses. It it didn't, it would have no reason to exist.

WARE

Attached: 1570970861306.jpg (432x474, 86.74K)

One user said they developed ER alongside Sekiro so there wasn't much they could learn from it

Playing this way is a player's choice. I believe it is colloquially called "cheese". The quality of the combat is determined by the quality of the player and how much risk they want to take in order to achieve victory.

Your take is the common denominator of the combat mechanics, not the totality. You don't see more because you don't dare to do more with the tools the programmers gave you.

every souls game can be summed up with this

>The GOTY update just made it better and tremendously more accessible
What is it? I never played sekiro

i saw people mememing this in a matthewmatosis thread the other day and now you're parroting the same claim that sekiro is a boss rush, try something original faggot

Idk who that is. Maybe if multiple people are saying it,it's true. Do you have an actual rebuttal?

For me, personally, the Boss Rush implemented in the GOTY update was the perfect move.

this bullshit completely changed how I see the game

>"HOW MY BLOOD BOILS"
>pulls out a gun
Isshin would've been the best From fight if he didn't include Genichcichrio and the lightning suicide phase

Attached: nagatoraoraoraora 2.gif (500x276, 2.21M)

the first elden ring boss is harder than isshin

not sure about what he means about sekiro but it added the following functions
>Now you can refight any boss at any time in any savefile, without costing your consumables, and at a fixed power level so you cant be overpowered
>new Boss Rushes that are basically just many bosses in a row, but they come with three special forms for Genichiro, Owl and Isshin with expanded moveset and new harder moves. Beating them also unlocks outfits
>Online : You dont have pvp or coop or whatever, but you can leave remnants and tips for other players, and you can even record 30 sec of your gameplay (shows up in the form of like a ghost sekiro) for others to watch. If people like your tips = you get free heals mid game

This is mostly right but you're still a faggot

I didn't say hardest, I said best.

You're a fucking retard parrot if you think this is true. Sekiro has tons of places to explore and optional bosses you'd miss if you didn't explore every corner of each area.

Sekiro's success took the development team by such surprise that no achievements from the update register as trophies on the Playstation Network.

Are you talking about the boss you're supposed to lose to or Margit? Either way you're fucking wrong.

Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's FUN. After three years of playing Sekiro, Inner Glock is enjoyable. Even DoH is tremendously enjoyable, when you do a side step to avoid his footsteps and his fire sweep, it feels good without even having cling clang clong, you just do that moves and it's already satisfying.

Rick Sanchez the Fell Omen, Godrick and Full Moon are bosses that carry a tremendous complexity that responds to all the tools available to the player. In Sekiro you master the combat and from there it's just enjoyment.

>fight the same bosses health bar 3 times in a row
yeah nah fuck off