It's never coming out is it?

It's never coming out is it?

Attached: Salutations.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

>been in early access for 3 years now
What do you think user

> Tranny plays as a woman

Hope it never comes out. the less games you freaks have to pretend you have a bleeding front hole, the better.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_11_03_03_47_365.jpg (1920x1080, 798.75K)

Scam?

Says the faggot

Defo

what is with with niggers and dread hairstyles?
they look fucking retarded

just don't come out as a white male

Attached: 8464877847.png (852x847, 705.86K)

>Nu-dnd

Fuck tranny sjw shit

Its highlighted for me just how fucked 5th ed is as a playable game. Or maybe its just how fucked the DOS2 devs are when playing with somebody elses systems. Divinity is one of the best wrpgs Ive played but this is a trashfire

The fuck? dreads are based, perms are cringe, and because black hair is thick and strong enough to tie and style like that, duh

Attached: Saint-Jhn-Hi-Res003-copyc.jpg (1800x1200, 2.49M)

>WHY IS THE DEFAULT AVATAR A WHITE MALE?!?!

nah that looks awful and dirty

dreads constantly look like dried up unwashed hair full of dust and other shit or just straight up like you're wearing some fake hair wig lmao

Cope it's looks barbaric and kewl

Attached: 543181B4Ue.jpg (700x948, 83.06K)

looks like a lyce's magnet

Why are white m*les so easily fucking triggered?

it takes time to model the chair in

Attached: 55487.png (798x833, 597.66K)

Well you should be happy to know black hair is tue hardest hair for lyce to thrive in, it's also naturally less oily and greasy overtime than other hair types.

Attached: -09090-.jpg (2000x1333, 587.54K)

That shit looks retarded and his disgusting dreads look like fuses that are just a light away to make nog head explode like a casket of gunpowder.

Attached: fuse.jpg (362x139, 9.43K)

What game is this? What time period is it supposed to be set in? Did people back then really say things like holler this way?

They are too busy trying to fit trannies, fags and niggers into the game instead of actually finishing it.

F A N T A S Y

It's in the Forgetten Realms, one of the most kitchen sink everything goes fantasy settings.

I know right? Its not like this is an uncommon thing
Just like that other game...
the...
hum....
Can you help me find other game that did the same thing? Or even better, a game that called a black character created by the consumers boring?

Forgotten Realms has turned from an interesting setting to one of the most retarded kitchen sink settings imaginable. In fact, all of D&D turned that way with the multiverse even applying all of our gods into the setting.

Source? Point out the trannies, fags, and niggers besides the nog on the screen. In fact, they actually REMOVED a clearly nog character from the game and replaced her with someone else.

Oh it’s a D&D thing? I see thanks, makes sense then I guess. Thought it was another random fantasy rpg game

My guess is by the end of 2022.
I'm really pissed off about it, I guess Covid could be blamed for some of the delay but part of me thinks Larian is just being lazy.
Also, just let us play the origin stories already, I never played ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DONUT STEEL in Divinity OS, the pre-mades were so much better.

They said "you created the default vault dweller when we gave you horns and tails" and you said "IS IT BECUZ IM WHIIIIITE??????"

kys snowflake

It's a fantasy world, and he's from Baldur's Gate, and his relative (great grandfather) is also from the original Baldur's Gate game meaning he has a stronger connection to previous games than most of the characters in 3 revealed so far. Why wouldn't he talk like everyone else?

In your dreams nigger, do I need to remind you how one of you shitskins started bitching and moaning about Elden Ring not having nigger customizations and how it is an affront to inclusivity all because you shitskins need to be the centerpiece of attention?

please describe the character in the picture

i hate black people

T R I G G E R E D
Bland, boring, dull, uninteresting, unimaginative

Elden Ring always had black customizations though, people probably complained about the hair, which is valid. Black created charatcers look off with anime hair.

Oh so you will play the dishonest card?
As expected...

Non whites will never be the center, will never sell near as close as whites and will never be considered the protagonists.

>Oh so you will play the dishonest card?
Nope, being entirely straightforward with you. No one mentioned skin colour but you. Because you're obsessed with race and easily triggered.

It's a boring predictable human character. Why didn't you try out the plethora of options for the Elves to make everything from Drows, Sun/Wood Elves, Moon/High Elves, or the absolute monstrosity they included to make just a single fucking Tiefling that the developers supplied?

Point stands, what is the point in adding anything at all if people are just going to revert to faggy human characters when the developers went out of their way to even alter the ways NPCs react to your character and offer alternative conversations and progressions.

Kinda looks like Farquaad.

>Non whites will never be the center, will never sell near as close as whites and will never be considered the protagonists.
Except non-whites have been the center of music for literal decades. Even in Japan, and Black Panther outgrossed 98% of MCU solo movies with only Spiderman being able to compete after bringing 2 other former generations to his film, seethe

Information can be conveyed only by text and not by image?
Please find me a similar situation, but about a black and I will immediately apologize.

why not just use magic to fix your fucked up legs, nigger?

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

All of them, considering the industrial revolution, and all of Europe's imperial wealth was financed through the enslavement of Africans

Crime sector for a start