How we holding up Any Forums?

How we holding up Any Forums?

Attached: B9B7EB78-4A51-4538-8DA0-3F2A4A5C4F57.jpg (2048x1152, 303.2K)

Just killed those 3 summoned adversaries in Caelid

I hope you were incredibly overpowered when you did. Apparently those guys appear as the ones who beat them if you play online.

I feel like somehow there's too much in this game. The amount of weapons constantly makes me feel like a sperg and I want to try so many things out even when I've got so many effective setups already, but I feel "boring" for not switching it up constantly. Also find the fact that I miss a shit ton of interactions and NPCs simultaneously amusing and annoying, but on the whole still loving most of the experience.
They were a pain in the fucking cock if you got the more annoying ones to fight. The moonveil bitch especially

casual

Attached: FN0DAmcaIAMGmIL.png (1547x870, 1.75M)

i got 1 shotted by a granisax invader at the rot swamp

Attached: 1623144497105.gif (126x128, 240.06K)

Attached: 20220308191002_1.jpg (1920x1200, 416.92K)

Suffering bad from wherethefuckdoIgo-itus. Beat radann, wizard bitch, ball buster guy, chaos snake man, and Godrick at Lyndell and am currently at the foot of the Erdtree and scared to go past the golden fog because it might be the end of the game. Plus all of the Northeast side of the map is still black.
>Apparently those guys appear as the ones who beat them if you play online.
Holy fuck is this true? When I was fighting them I didn't know if they were premade builds from FROM or if they were builds from online players or something. I assumed the latter since the moonviel fags appeared every time if not twice in one attempt.

Hah

>made a new paladin alt
>nothing is better than golden halberd
why is this shit so fucking strong? why is the balance so fucking bad

How the fuck haven’t you people finished this shit yet? Games been out for three fucking weeks

They're 100% player builds. It's why they all use meta weapons and do so much fucking damage.

Have a job and 2 kids. 60 hours in somehow only playing at night

>I assumed the latter since the moonviel fags appeared every time if not twice in one attempt.
kek, I noticed that too that most were some double katana wielding fag build. I just rotten breated them all as they spawned in and then R2'd them.

I've just recently bought it, the war had had all my attention until I started to get bored of it.

>tfw cheesed them with frost stomp and 2000 HP

Sorry bros...

Attached: 1631520023970.jpg (1080x1021, 104.65K)

>Summoned one that spammed hoarfrost stomp
>Get mad at being cheesed by a fucking npc and use hoarfrost stomp in turn to beat them all
>This adds another hoarfrost stomp NPC to the pool
lol lmao

About to break 100 hours, started playing literally the hour it unlocked on PC. I like exploring everything, though I am kinda stuck atm. Also missed like 4 npcs somehow lmao. Same shit happened to me in DkS2 on release and DkS3 on release as well. Just unlucky or retarded I guess.

Pretty sure they can use consumable items that were in your hotbar at the time too, similar to how the mimic tear functions. Actually, they probably all have the same exact AI as mimic tear. If you want to be extra cancerous, make sure to have some healing item since invader npcs only get one flask. Could equip some raw meat dumplings with the kindred of rot's exhultation talisman for the heals+ attack power boost for max cancer.

The cycle of abuse is real.

Attached: 1615349862952.jpg (649x488, 127.07K)

should I use morgott's, godrick's, or radhan's great rune for my faith str build at level 80?

Depends if you value the extra damage from Godricks' over the other bonuses.