Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas 2 in development

>Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas 2 in development
>Inxile's Fallout in development
>Bethesda unable to work on any Fallout game
It's looking good for Fallout.

Attached: 1615794859572.jpg (1280x720, 188.71K)

It's over, sirs...

>Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas 2 in development
The Outer Worlds and Grounded are good games. It's a shame that Obsidian are busy on a franchise as shitty as Fallout. Bethesda Fallout has a braindead setting.

I'll need a source, buddy. no way fallout would ever come back from the dumpster fire that was 76

Fallout 76 brought in more money than every Obsidian, Inxile, Troika, and BIS studio game combined.

You not liking it is a you issue.

I have no faith in Obsidian.

>I'll need a source, buddy.
OP is just regurgitating rumors.
>no way fallout would ever come back from the dumpster fire that was 76
This mindset is retarded. Most normalfags don't consider 76 a "real" Fallout anyway. They'll no doubt piss themselves in joy when a new game is announced.

The Outer Worlds is soulless wokeshit

It's woke but good.

Fallout 76 has the best world map of any of the Fallout games

It's Microsoft Fallout now. Bethesda Fallout died years ago.

Inxile and Obsidian will release a new Fallout game every couple years now.

I like all the Fallout games for different reasons, but I recognize all their flaws as well. Well, I guess I really didn't care for Tactics much at all, but that's the only one I've never replayed.

>Liking Brotherhood of Steel
My man. That shits fun.
The Arena in Los is great.

Not too surprising. Map design is one of the very few things I think Bethesda has gradually gotten better at over time. The only misstep was Fallout 3's map, imo.

>stalker 2
delayed until the end of cold war 2
>fable
vaporware they announced before even starting development
>avowed
probably cancelled according to avellone, at the very least not coming aaaany time soon
>perfect dark
they fired like, 50% of the developers 3 years ago and we heard nothing since

microsoft is fucking cursed, and i'm afraid bethesda will not prove immune to the curse

its going to be liberal as fuck and its going to take a dump on the original games. yay

i forgot everwild, which is also never coming out.

The only good portion of The Outer Worlds was the first planet. The writing took a nose dive after and it has less challenging gameplay than even FO4.

nigga, who the fuck cares about sales. their benchmark for quality story and writing has dropped so low there's no coming back even if they hire troons

dont kid yourselves the obsidian that made new vegas is gone. The writer of NV got me too'd and prob wont work in a video game ever again, the design lead is off doing shitty tiny games that no one is gonna ever play and everyone else has moved out of videogames entirely

Obsidian should never be allowed to touch Fallout after Outer Worlds

It all comes from some interview where they were asked about possible sequels they could make and they said "sure why not", a complete non answer.

thats not even true, fallout 76 has been a burning crash pile since release, theyve tried to give it away through tons of time and each time the player base dwindles right back down when people realize how shit it still is and they've never released any hard sales figures of 76 either

>NCR ending is canon, being a superpower that is liked by every morally good character
>The NCR dollar is the only real currency left
>Legion is gone, mentioned in a single terminal
>Mr. House is gone, mentioned in a single terminal
>All DLC is non-canon
>Even the gunrunner's and courier stash
>You play as John Michael Davidson, an NCR soldier off to find your grandson
>Your spouse is mentioned by someone at the beginning of the game
>Turns out your grandson is working on a big project
>It could change the wasteland forever or something
>Get in your power armor, grab the dog, and fight the objectively evil side who does only evil and has no other intentions besides evil