Minecraft

minecraft

Attached: 34EAFCE2-4101-411B-B2CE-382FBD902F6C.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

entre nosotros

Attached: entre nosotros.png (612x553, 407.92K)

SUS

oh?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.29K)

brown.

are mega villages a thing?

Just finished my castle and im about to start building houses around it. My plan is to have a fuck huge town and populate it with villagers as my trading hall and I wonder what kind of problems would arise from having a massive population. If any glitch could wipe them out or if getting the population too big means a zombie siege could wipe them all out or any problems like that.

My information is old, so I don't know if it has changed, but a village is considered the area around the town bell, and it's not a very large proximity. You could get around this by having multiple villages just around each other at the right distance that it gives the illusion of one mega village.
I don't remember what the proximity was, but it was disappointingly small.

Attached: FLAOT.png (985x911, 1.12M)

Attached: cry about it.gif (498x473, 514.26K)

bricks

Why did anyone want to actually play on maps like this? Seems like you'd just be trapped on the top for most of the game, and wouldn't bother with the lower layers cause they'd always be caked in mobs. You could build a bridge but why bother? If anything, this should be it's own realm like that aether mod.

I believe thats been changed so now work blocks, and beds extend the range of the village so im not concerned about that. Im just more concerned about unforeseen consequences of having a huge village I suppose

I want to like Minecraft, but the god awful traveling options are a dealbreaker. People joke Terraria is a copy of Minecraft, but here is something Minecraft should unironically lift from Terraria.

wtf

sus

Villagers have kind of bad pathfinding. If you place a bed inside of a house that you custom built they may have a hard time getting to it, or out of the house. They also can’t do stairs.
I like the nether’s fast travel property, but it’s tedious to set up safely. The loading times are sometimes not worth it if the distance is short as well.
True fast travel for small movements such as in your base aren’t really a thing until you get the elytra. Minecarts are absurdly expensive (plus slow) and horses are absurdly RNG.
The Elytra IS really damn good though.

>playing the game the past 10 years
>never updated past 1.6.4
anyone else disgusted with what minecraft has become?

>They also can’t do stairs.
But plenty of villages in the game can have stairs going into the house as the default? Do you have any tips to work around bad pathfinding?

Attached: 1647459754157.jpg (1010x699, 91.81K)

I’m talking about stairs inside of a house along a wall, leading to a second floor. They don’t understand verticality well. They CAN go up ledges and up blocks if its a single plane.
I’d mostly just recommend either trapping them inside of stalls with their workplace block to make it look like a town marketplace or to get really knowledgeable about villager mechanics and pathfinding through the wikipage.
Most people tend to use honey blocks to trap them inside stalls once they realize how daunting it is to make a village with actual moving parts to it.

Am I the only one who honestly dislikes the lack of boss battles in the game