When did you realize that Razorfist is the alternate universe Spoony we all deserve?

When did you realize that Razorfist is the alternate universe Spoony we all deserve?

Attached: thenewspoony.jpg (640x360, 26.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keom2xe71jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO
GAMES

Read this in his voice

Razorfist IS the face and voice of video games

>Rejects modernism’s humanity and embraced vampiric anti-heroes
Superior gigabased.

WOW
No wonder they suck now

Attached: 1647292147421.jpg (409x304, 30.07K)

Razor fist is like a guaranteed nonpozzed Spoony that is a gift to us all. He even lives in Arizona.

Why does he wear the glasses?

Attached: faggot fist.png (406x326, 282.69K)

He's a fucking clown so makes sense.

did he stop talking about politics? also i played styx which he recommended and it was awful.

Attached: 1646553416389.png (901x825, 215.8K)

Think you just answered that with your pic

Trannies are jealous of his eyelashes.
God fucking speed

Okay that's equal parts true and funny as fuck.

Does he still have his Witcher autism?

who the fuk is spoony

Razorfist IS video games and the nerd hobby, he even drove out a hive of troons and libshits trying to subjugate and subvert Battletech and systematically exposed/had their fake official communities demolished.

youtube.com/watch?v=keom2xe71jI

Attached: 1647256492345.jpg (1440x2046, 411.13K)

It’s mirror universe so I think he knows Witcher is completely pozzed euroshit

>did he stop talking about politics?
Why would you want that? Politics is more important than ever.

That's not what I'm referring to, his autism regarding it is much dumber than that.

alt-right incels are not video games

He even covers the same types of movies and games. Same type of delivery but because it’s alt universe it’s a little more Denis Leary instead of Lisa Lampanelli, and more 80s buttrock than jpop. I approve. He should inherit Rebuary.

if my daughter would laugh at me i'd just leave the room and tell my wife to call the bull and vent out all my anger on my wife by letting the bull go hard

His eyes turn straight men gay
It's a curse

Based

Is cuckfaggotry the new self-deprecating humor for you zoom zooms? Truly the most pathetic generation.

Let the bull take her ass then you clean up the gape and eat all the cum. That’ll show that fucking daughter

Anyone that tries to make they're channel cover both video games and politics is cringe regardless. I can see now why Any Forums likes him though.

Attached: 1640045321605.jpg (960x960, 398.41K)

>makes a gay Dennis Miller joke
That’ll show you you fuck

>you know that thing you like? well it's shit and based off of a older thing that no one cares about anymore that is actually good.

Attached: 1478171161415.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

is spoony dead yet?

I didn't mind Styx. Thought it was a pretty decent stealth game, although the jank showed through in some places.
I like Prey and Dishonored, which he seems to have a hate on for, and I played that one indie system shock knockoff he recommended. It was shit.
Still, I prefer him to most other reviewers, so there's that.

>goes from literal who to spoonykino 2.0

Not a bad fate, but let's hope he doesn't turn into OG Spoony. That guy is a tragedy.

That Blackpill video
the BTFOd Any Forumstards so hard

are you still mad that he was right about Cyberpunk?

Attached: 1638402353319.jpg (500x500, 75.8K)