Why should I use anything other than this? Is there a better greatsword...

Why should I use anything other than this? Is there a better greatsword? I was thinking of respeccing for margott's sword but I swear the base values aren't as good as this, nor the moveset as nice. I just wish I vould put bloodslash on this for ultimate EZ mode

Attached: t4jghbryqam81.jpg (219x230, 3.79K)

because it's boring

>25 hours in
>still finding stuff do to in Limgrave

I did beat Margit and Godrick, but I wonder how long the whole game will take for me to beat

Attached: 738c09156396204c2a52147464fb93be.png (600x600, 169.05K)

I'm at 160 hours on my first playthrough and still have so much more to do, it's ridiculous. Good thing I'm a NEET.

just unlocked it last night. seems slow, i'm still having fun using the twinblade.
same

That back slip has saved my ass so much. Still using it 130 hours in. Just got it to +9

>margott's
Yes its broken as fuck. Take my advice as someone who breezed his way through all of limgrave and hogwarts, switch to another weapon. You'll have more fun

There really isn't a reason to use anything else. It can beat the whole game. Cold flameberg + hoarfrost stomp if you want something similar to it or cold uchigata + hoarfrost stomp is better if you really want to step up the cheese.

BLOODHOUND'S FANG is broken as fuck I meant, not margotts. Didnt mean to greentext it

It's probably the best weapon in the game, the only real competition would be moonveil. After some 50 hours I started using different weapons because it got boring, but I still brought it out for the more bullshit fights like Malenia.

Why is it broken? The weapon art can't be that amazing with all the tracking lunges enemies do .

Idk, I kinda like hitting like a truck. Does requiring more hits really make thr game more fun?

iframes nigga

Is it the weapon art that makes it broken? There are plenty of great bleed weapons, not sure exactly what makes everyone rave about this one in particular.

I used it with a mimic and we would combo stagger her like crazy. I want to use another think but it always lack the versatility and huge damage of this thing.

Yes it already has pretty high damage, but doing both hits of the art will melt most bosses.

whats so great about it? weapon art looks like a meme and bleed on greatswords is mediocre

Just comparing base values is brainlet tier. You have to consider weapon type (stagger potential), damage type, reach and size of hitboxes and weapon swing speed.

Hookclaws are better because it has the same amount of bleed buildup per attack, but hits twice every R1

Hookclaws actually have MORE bleeding buildup than bloodhound fang, hookclaws at 60 bloodhound at 55

Same, I think we accidentally found the easy mode. I've started to use Margot's sword but finding enough stones to upgrade it is turning out to be a pain in the ass. The extra bleed is nice, but I'm not sure about the skill yet. At least it doesn't use that stupid ground smacking animation that so many of the great swords do.

Based hookclaw bros, I use the hoarfrost AOW, dual wield them, and use the talisman the crystal tear that increase damage for consecutive attacks, then just go buck wild wolverine mode

Doing the weapon art just once gets me as much damage as 2 or 3 storm blades. Definitely not a meme.

>have to beat godskin duo for more smithing stone 7's
really fucking cool that you have to practically beat the entire game if you want to upgrade more than 2 weapons

It actually has iframes? I thought all it did was distance you.