Hard games = good games

Hard games = good games

Attached: weebey.jpg (600x585, 36.72K)

yeah i prefer using sandpaper on my ass hole

Prove yourself right.

kofxv

complex games = good games
why? because gamers can make choices and tune into content based on what they like, not based on what the dev wants everybody to do.

It's not a hard game by design so it's invalid. All of the challenge comes from the competition.

it's not about games being hard, it's about games respecting the playing and not holding their hand through everything.

you are a transgender

Hard game
>highly responsive, great controls
>learn, practice, concentrate

"Hard" game
>poorly optimized, shit controls
>min-max, exploit, meta

Are you ok user? You seem to be on the ropes lately. Why not take a break from the internet?

even in single player the bosses are designed to be challenging with most people relying to cheese to win after 50+ tries

hard games are games that embrace your choices mattering. if your input is literally irrelevant to the outcome, and success is inevitable, than your gameplay is only as meaningful and interactive turning the pages of a physical book.

sure, it will not progress without you turning that page, but isn't that the bare minimum?

ah yes, the good ol' "wide as an ocean, shallow as a puddle" game

Hard game
>KOFXV

"Hard" game
>Elden Ring

If you can cheese through a challenge when it wasn't intended, that's bad game design or a badly designed AI.

what gamedevs dont realize is that people play video games to live fantasies in a virtual world. and in fact 99.999% of all fantasies people have cant be lived in video games yet, cause devs think everybody just wants to kill monsters all day and thats their fantasies.

You can literally cheese through any game and for KOF it takes the AI being shadow nerfed after continuing a bunch to cheese through the game

The hardest part of fighting games is finding a community alongside which to grind. Most FG communities are cringe af. Long past my college days when grinding this shit was fun, I'd rather play "hard" games alone than something better with smelly dorky teens half my age.

Then that means that hard games do not exist unless the player chooses to challenge themselves their own way, meaning that every juvenile discussions we've had over videogame skills were a worthless waste of time started by insecure losers who atta h too much of their self-esteem to being good at videogames.
I always love this shit. You see Soulsfag jerk themselves off over how le epic hardcore Souls game are and that you didn't finish the game if you did this and that, but then go on youtube and you can find tons of videos of people playing naked characters who cheese and troll meta tryhards fully decked players during invasions.

yes nintendo games are bad

You don't understand. The AI is nerfed after you die a bunch so cheesing early on really doesn't work. You have to waste time dying a bunch to get the cheese to work effectively

Would you say Resident Evil 0 is a hard game?

If you have a group of people dedicated and passionate enough to grind with you, you are fortunate, because most people who get into fighting games are insecure turbonerds looking for a place where they can assert dominance over others with the least effort possible, making playing the games unfun in the long run.
I never had any problem acknowledging that if another player is cheesing me, then I am worse than that player, but I still can't forgive such players for simply robbing people out of their good time by playing boring on purpose.

If you understand the pattern, difficulty doesn't matter.

>game that consists entirely of a key coming on the screen at random intervals and the player needing to press it in an infinitesimally small amount time such that it filters out 99% of players' reflexes
This game is hard but not what anyone would consider interesting or good, you need to work on your theory.

Understanding the pattern is the difficulty. It's an elaborate real-time puzzle

Honestly walking simulators are actually cool. I am convinced you have never walked in real life if you think otherwise. Go hiking and appreciate the beauty of grounded movement in 3D space you FOOLS