*saves gaming and takes a massive shit on western devs at the same time*

>*saves gaming and takes a massive shit on western devs at the same time*

how can one man be this based?
elden ring is the wake up call that vidya needs

Attached: 1618952096470.jpg (590x590, 40.29K)

As funny as it is to see you fromdrones post stupid shit that you actually unironically believe, it's getting a little stale. Get some new material or stop posting, please.

Attached: fromsoft.jpg (632x358, 39.79K)

>2008 TIER open world
>shit combat
Lmao

Gaming's saved, Reddit!

this board jerked off kojima for almost a decade and now most posts are calling him a hack, it'll happen to miyazaki soon enough

Based. Bethesda drones seething

Attached: A0E53D6C-634A-4323-89B4-AEE087C54DB9.jpg (500x635, 93.46K)

he cute

oh my fucking god shut the fuck up a few weeks ago none of you would stop saying how shit the game was going to be posting webms of jank from the game and now we have literally 12 threads about elden ring right now

haha smol pp

Kojima was actually good though. MGS1, 2, and even 3 beat the absolute shit out of any Miyazaki game.

only played dark souls 1-3 but i believe it too, fuck cutscenes, QTEs and story. gameplay should be the main focus ALWAYS.

No. Its a snoy trannie movie game because its not made by Nintendo.

>be Japanese salaryman working a software development job with no other ambitions
>play Ico
>get so inspired you drop everything and pursue game development and design instead
Fromdrones... I command thee, kneel

Attached: ico.png (1000x1427, 2.7M)

I mean if you say so. I don't particularly like either series but I still consider Fromsoft games higher quality. The best Metal Gear games were the ones Kojima wasn't involved in

>dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
>attack, immediately punished (didn't get the .00000001 second opening window, sorry git gud lol!!)
>dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
>try to heal
>recovers from the combo in .00000003 secs and one shots you
OMG AMAZING DESIGN SO REVOLUTIONARY THANK YOU MIYAZAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was saving gaming when he released Sekiro.
Elden Ring however was a massive blunder and now we're right back where we were before

And it's still better than anything that western companies have to offer.

Is that really his backstory?

>2008 TIER open world
Games were unquestionably better back then, how is this an insult?

>proceeds to make an open world just like every other western dev
your post is like 6 years too late and no longer true

he cute

Well obviously I don't want every game to be just like souls. But I hope it encourages other devs to be more creative, daring, do weirder shit. That's what it comes down to. Most western games just feel lame in comparison. I don't want souls clones they all sucked.

Based

Hopefully with this success after Fromsoft have been consistent with their emphasis on their own vision in game design will make Western developers realize that they can too make their own vision and stop catering to the mainstream