What the fuck is squeenix gonna do when this sells less than Neo TWEWY?

What the fuck is squeenix gonna do when this sells less than Neo TWEWY?

Attached: 4CF1896E-FED2-4C95-B654-BC21F91551E5.jpg (1500x844, 225.91K)

I don't think it's gonna flop completely because it's still a next-gen game and people want games to on their new systems to feel like they haven't bought a massive paperweight. Early gen games tend to sell somewhat well no matter what.

>western isekai
>nigress
baka

It looks so generic , my ratchet and clank looks better then generic nigger number 884

>Square Enix
Oh, I didn't know it was from Square. I guess that explains why the negress isn't as overwhelmingly grotesque as the modern custom demands.
Still bound to flop hard, this is a game that I literally forget exists 5 seconds after seeing a thread about it.

What's hilarious is that the studio making that game was exclusively made to create games that cater to the Western audience. Graphics look pretty decent though, which is a step in teh right direction when it comes to the West, but everything else is so meh. Even if offered for free on PS+ I doubt I'd play it.

fold the studio lmao

Continue making these shitty western twitter pandering games. Flops don't matter when FFXIV trannies will foot every bill.

The point is to make people used to meh you mongoloid learn to think

what is the benefit of having ugly black female protagonist?

genuinely asking

Promotional material tauting a reversible cover as a selling point when both sides are incomprehensibly revolting will never not be funny. Maybe they should've let Amano produce an artwork that could redeem the hideous default boxart.

>Oh, I didn't know it was from Square.

it's worse than that. It's from the FFXV team

>generic western-like vibe
>white female painted brown protagonist
it's gonna flop

Games get an M rating now just for violence and language? I remember when M was for games like gta that had both of those, as well as hookers, sex, drugs, etc.

Part of the problem is wheres the fucking marketing for this game?

The only time I hear about it is when Any Forums decides to complain about niggers in games.

what the FUCK was they thinking putting a nigress in
literally LITERALLY nobody wants to play as a nigress. not even nigress themselves.

It's clearly not marketed towards me but I'm sure their target market will enjoy it

Seriously wtf is the point, the reverse cover is almost exactly the same as the original, not to mention it still shows all those logos and text? Even the last of us had a nice art reverse cover…

Attached: 8AE966EF-3F57-4C84-ABF6-4D9CA018B2B5.jpg (1170x865, 509.9K)

>a woman
>a black woman
is this how every pitch meeting for a game start these days? how can you manchildren even stand this?

Their target demographic doesn't exist.

Attached: 1633273852995.png (670x609, 44.77K)

>Cover is just stock 3D artwork of the MC in a blank BG instead of some cool 2D art that lets me take a look at the world that awaits.

How boring, tells me little about the game, many western releases do this shit.

Barry will have a breakdown, all of his hopes are pinned on this game. Hopefully they'll start putting money into a game Yoshi P is involved with as he's the only competent person in charge at Square.

the only good thing to come out of that team is the 4 seater car mount in xiv

Not just women but black women has to be the smallest demographic in gaming out of them all right? I cant imagine a demographic that could be.smaller

Cool art? No no no that's not EGS friendly, we need the strong Black woman to be the only thing you see when you check the cover art

that also happens with "tales of" series btw

It's not the first time they did that

Attached: 178926-final-fantasy-xiii-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x934, 105.9K)

sfm bros.. we win every time.

>she will rise

What a phenomenally shitty tagline. I'm in awe.