A glimpse of Miyazakis genious

a glimpse of Miyazakis genious.

Attached: 1642537250245.png (1440x809, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS BAD BECAUSE... IT JUST IS OKAY???

Because it's not a video game, it's a shitty console movie for retards.

Sounds like good game design to me

You do not own any video game consoles, own a gaming-capable PC, or play any video games whatsoever.

How utterly retarded can you be?

it is pretty good

Its not genius because the reality is that players SHOULD be going to the weeping peninsula first. Telling players to go fight Margit, who is 10x harder than the Misbegotten-boss-turned-enemy-later is a massive fuckup. After exploring Limgrave and Weeping fully then going to Morne I crushed the Misbegotten like a bug. However had I fought him after just doing the Peninsula only he would have been more challenging.

Also Morne is a lot smaller to explore as a dungeon. It would have gotten new players used to exploring, which would have helped later with Stormviel

Attached: hare gripping a marshmellow.jpg (298x292, 21.65K)

If only he put that much work into the entire game. After Godrick I lost all sense of direction.

what game UI is it supposed to mock

Attached: 63436333.jpg (2324x736, 260.84K)

>hmm should I explore the big area called Caelid first or the big area called Liurnia first
>grug brain no work

Attached: Average BR.gif (335x284, 1.75M)

This is what actual good design looks like.

Probably one of the best start areas ive seen desu and that pic ties it up nicely.

Morrowind and Kingdome Come: Deliverance did the exploration better.

Yeah I don't like open world games. Unlike shazamtrannies around here though, I accept that it is a good game and I tried to finish it blind with minimal cheese.

The intelligent style of game design leads the player's eye without relying on a minimap and quest markers. The west is 10 years behind

Attached: qd.jpg (1377x1147, 611.08K)

not made by miayzaki

am i the only one that immediately did a 360 and completely missed the tree sentinel

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/
They're completely livid over this picture. Almost every upboated post is a mocking version of this image. Seething Shazamtrannies lmao.

Attached: circlejerk.png (1926x1300, 2.83M)

This is basically what Kingdom Come Deliverance Did. and Before that, it's what BotW did, before that it's what Skyrim did. Cope, souls cuck

The funny thing is that gamingcirclejerk started as a community that shared a lot of Any Forums opinions, but then it became
>POPULAR THING BAD
>TRANS RIGHTS
>GAMERS ARE CHUDS
I don't get how that happens.

Nintendo did and entire GDC conference about that type of design with BotW.

I can pirate the game and get a trainer, can I go straight to the final boss like in BOTW?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1662wpfvpd681.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

It serves a dual purpose
>To teach players that can't beat Margit to save him for later and continue exploring to get stronger.
>To teach players that can beat Margit that blitzing through grace objectives will cause them to miss content and they have to be okay with that.

Why the hell are you browsing reddit, faggot?

>cram everything into the same screen when you first exit the tutorial zone
This is because retards missed the aqueduct in DS1 and went straight to the graveyard

where'd all of that genius go when designing endgame? worst in the series