I don't remember a single music track from Elden Ring besides the title screen song and I played the entire thing with...

I don't remember a single music track from Elden Ring besides the title screen song and I played the entire thing with headphones on for over 100 hours. It so fucking bland and forgettable. Easily her weakest soundtrack to date.

Attached: yk-750x375[1].jpg (750x375, 42.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6GK8HhjQQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0xO_Jm8_c
youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7dW6xCMXY&list=PL9A3ABDEAD72720E8
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q&list=PL9A3ABDEAD72720E8&index=4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE&list=PLKzg0DeoAjD-cGZOEspgvDGpFal8S2aS-&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=6R3ouGNcACQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YmqfwA7OXcc
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=BSbLBkG4ckA
youtube.com/watch?v=gTN2LZVJ_-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qpWgalUZsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Nan3LcgBA
youtube.com/watch?v=RbOUwFx61Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe it's time to stop playing video games and focus on spending more time with your grandchildren while your brain still somewhat works, old man

Yes. Kitamura sucks at making OSTs.

It has a lot of good shit.
Placidusax, Godfrey, Fortissax, Radagon/Elden Beast, Ancestor Spirit, Astel, Godskin Duo, Rykard, Maliketh, and a few more.
It didn't hit me until later that the game has a lot of really good songs, but you're probably right in that it's one of their weaker efforts. It lacks those memorable segments that were present in stuff like Bloodborne and whatnot

>40+
>no kids
yikes

Attached: yukafu.jpg (400x400, 36.22K)

There are like 10 memorable songs in the entire Souls/Bloodborne/Sekiro franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6GK8HhjQQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0xO_Jm8_c
youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7dW6xCMXY&list=PL9A3ABDEAD72720E8
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q&list=PL9A3ABDEAD72720E8&index=4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE&list=PLKzg0DeoAjD-cGZOEspgvDGpFal8S2aS-&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=6R3ouGNcACQ

Like, these are some amazing tunes but it's incredible that there are so few memorable songs in like 10+ years of games.

Attached: 1634690318572.png (548x531, 296.55K)

I didn't even care about the main theme till I watched the trailers (only just did so earlier). It hits good there.

oh, and
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q

You're missing a lot of Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 tracks, as well as some Sekiro ones

>entire OST is completely forgettable
>except for ONE track that is fucking amazing

Attached: headphones.jpg (1200x510, 69.6K)

She didn’t do most of the OST maybe that could be the reason hmmm

>missing Hunter's Dream, Living Failures, Ludwig, and Laurence (to be fair you can barely hear this one during the fight)
youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo

Only song that stood out for me.

Attached: 1604294587082.jpg (719x548, 44.2K)

I liked the ancestral spirit song but that's it. Even BB doesn't really have memorable music beyond the LA LA LAAAAAAA if you count that. At least 2 had majula's theme. But DS1 is still king in the OST department. Many memorable tunes
>the character creation music
>sif
>O&S
>firelink
>gwyn
>taurus demon
>gwyndolin
>nito
>ash lake
They tried to make too many epic tracks later that just all kind of melt together. Nothing particularly somber or interesting.

DIVINE DRAGON, YOU FREAK

Every single bloodborne track is memorable kys

The Siofra battle theme alone is memorable as fuck. Need more woodwinds in video games.

Yes the only track I kinda remember is the one they had bits of Gwyns theme mixed in.

Seriously its all so ambient, bloodbourne wasn't like that

demon's souls has the most memorable ost.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSbLBkG4ckA

These don't come close to the top tier of Souls tracks (Ludwig, Soul of Cinder, etc), but I feel like they're being pretty underrated (the main theme and Regal Ancestor Spirit are great too, but everyone mentions those).

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN2LZVJ_-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qpWgalUZsTM

>Didn't mention "one who craves souls"
Come on guys, easily the best and most memorable track in demon's souls
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Nan3LcgBA

Kek. Even if she wanted them she couldn't

ambient is fine for open world. caelid, snowworld, anor londo and limgrave was great ambient tracks. boss music was meh except for spirit horse. i also liked the open world dragon boss music

only good theme in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=RbOUwFx61Uw

bros... she needs me

I can fix her...

yeah i had high hopes when i heard the title theme but after that nothing stuck

Worst part of these game is the OST, not bad just forgettable save for the hub areas and ONLY because you hear them a lot. Should've gone for something a bit less generic.

>the only good song from elden ring is the one the sounds like it's from sekiro