2022....I'm forgotten

>2022....I'm forgotten

Attached: 6293b989-56a3-4151-a37e-ef4bf8eafc9d.jpg (1280x720, 169.1K)

it was forgotten week after release

>Still not cracked
GAAAAAAAAAAAH

brown

Attached: 1643789508702.png (1242x665, 1.23M)

You really aren't missing out on much

>Frogposter

>prey and dishonored died for this and some coop shooter

Dead and forgotten like they used to be after running away.

Attached: s844q777.png (948x515, 173.73K)

If it's about niggers, I'm not interested.

Attached: b0e[1].jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

nah its a great game and it got smashing reviews as well as the most nominations as The Game Awards. /vpol/ just hates it because they're intimidated by BBC

>nigger game

Into the trash it goes

This is one of those rare examples where you could make a good case that a game was being PR shilled on here pre-release because none of those threads related to this ever felt like they had an organic flow to them.

Most things that get artificially hyped died quickly

Was it really that bad? I see people say that Prey was bad but there are always people that defend it. This game, it's like no one gives a shit

How come they didn't mention it was an immersive sim in any of the marketing? People who bought they game thought it was just going to be a quirky co op shooter, and immersive sim fans who would actually like the game never even bother trying it. Crazy.

>arkane
>not immersive sim
user, everybody except you knew what they were getting themselves into

>make games for niggers
>surprised when they don't buy shit

I bought it on sale for $20 bucks and had a lot of fun with it but it was severely lacking in content

Maybe if it had a better ending it wouldn't have been forgotten so fast.

Black don't crack baybeee

Without mentioning black people, what are the actual criticisms of this game? I've never played it but it looked okay from the footage I saw.