Does anyone actually have one of these things? What happened to the hype?

Does anyone actually have one of these things? What happened to the hype?

Attached: 1642805840906.jpg (474x266, 14.2K)

still waiting for mine
I don't care how many Any Forumstrannies seethe and cry over it. I will wait until the day I get my hands on one and it will be great. Now go back to seething about some other thing perhaps Jewkraine

My brother has one he plays it a lot he actually gave me he's gaming laptop said he's not using it anymore.

People realized it was made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

I'm waiting for mine too. I got sent tracking details today but it hasn't actually shipped yet.

Well it was shilled here by console warriors user. So you shouldn't be suprised that it died down after a while

Attached: 1646456603952.jpg (523x927, 201.23K)

>Does anyone actually have one of these things?
Me, I got my reservation last week
>What happened to the hype?
Linux starts shitting the bed the moment you start getting into game modding without the Workshop and the desktop mode is buggy as hell, and that's KrashDE's fault more than it is Valve's in any measure, so I don't expect it to get better any time soon.
It's good hardware for the money though, the only solution I see moving forward is installing Windows on it.

Attached: 1618090307253.png (1449x1826, 3.19M)

steamOS is still shitty? hasnt it been around for like 7 years?

I'm too busy playing on it to make threads about it

The eight years it's "existed" for in a state of complete lifelessness don't count, and SteamOS 3.0 is practically alpha-state software with no common ancestry with the old SteamOS. Don't believe Valve's lies, the real reason launch day was delayed to March was because they bit off more than they could chew and the software was in a borderline unusable state.

Attached: 1548658338990.gif (312x420, 1.98M)

lol based artifactard

Only what 500k have been sold? From that 500k maybe 50 have been delivered.

Only what 99 billion? have been sold? From that 99 trillion maybe 12 1/2 have been delivered.

How do we cope Q3 bros....

Attached: 1647453513514.jpg (1440x1740, 197.94K)

Coping decklite

by waiting

I got mine

Attached: 1646631995265.png (876x454, 287.3K)

Wtf laptopbros... I thought laptops made the deck useless???
Yeah, this was confirmed by that anonymous game dev review.
We cope by having a finished OS by the time we get it.

>SteamOS 3.0 is practically alpha-state software with no common ancestry with the old SteamOS.
you can literally say the same thing about a 2 year old arch linux vs now if you know nothing.

>tfw Q3
I just want to play NuCom 2 and Endless Legend on the go, bros...

Attached: 1446297957851.jpg (482x430, 130.49K)

I'm still waiting for the fat man to send me my mail

SteamOS 2.195 is a fucking Debian fork you fucking ricer cretin.

Fork deez nutz

>Linux starts shitting the bed the moment you start getting into game modding
it wouldn't if the mods were platform agnostic instead of the .exe and .dll idiocy modders use

How the fuck are you hoping to patch a game's executable without using DLLs or modified executables, smarty pants?

>Wtf laptopbros... I thought laptops made the deck useless???
laptops are a fucking horrible form factor.