Elden Grug thread

Let's settle this once and for all Grugchads... Large Club or Great Club?

Also what weapons in this game are the best for the grugcore playstyle?

Attached: large_club_warhammer_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.15K)

Awww fuck wrong board

for me its the troll club

for me it's the Battle Hammer (powerstanced with the rotten Battle Hammer of course)

lol strength fags

are you one of those str fags that invests all their points into health and wears the heaviest armor as if youre literally petrified of taking damage, and then go around telling people that youre a chad as if its not obvious that youre a fucking coward hiding behind armor and a health bar? hahahaha str fags really crack me up

Magic is the new grug. Literally shoot giant laser and win. Don't even have to approach the enemy.

>invests all their points into health and wears the heaviest armor
those are END builds user (which I agree are trash). Real STR chads put all the energy into holding the biggest thing possible and smeshing everything in front of them

i got this giant red flame hammer from some d00d and i really want to respec just to use it but im faithbuild

also this is in my top 3 games of all time with fallout2 and oblivion, its just fits me like an old shoe

no strength chads only use +0 weapons and only level up strength. But keep coping you spell casting faggot

bump to get another chinese waifu phone game off the catalog
love from Any Forums

Sounds kino

based

troll club or the giant crusher

i beat the game as full str fag, i invested into endurance to wear armor and carry my weapon which is heavy, then at one point str just hits a soft cap so i started investing more into vig so i have like 50 vig now

How much STR do I need to equip the coolest STR weapon?
I'm a sissy little dex user, I wanna become a str chad too!!!

I believe 60 is the highest STR requirement for a weapon

if you want to one hand then you need 60 for the giant crusher
if you want to two hand then 35 is the go to

I was using the giant crusher but switched to banished knight sword due to weight and to be more competitive

Attached: BOEzhbs.jpg (1914x2148, 481.19K)

Brick, always the brick

>not wanting to powerstance giant crushers
lol
lmao

>ohh theyll make bigger bats with bigger nails, but one day, theyll make a bat and a nail so big theyll destroy themselves, ahhhahaha hahaa hahaha ahhahaha
lol

Does a dex/faith build got anything going for it? Kind of want to go flail

>as if youre literally petrified of taking damage
And the classes that fight the boss from 5 years away?

grugbros is the great club still viable? it seems they nerfed it. I wanted to make a cave man build so bad bros

>puts every point into INT and Mind to avoid the fight entirely

Its just not the same when you can't pancake mooks