Untitled

Attached: 7.jpg (960x645, 85.47K)

holy shit

we should be glad that valve stopped making games before they ruined half life. Alyx is an AWFUL shooter held back by the limitations of VR.

DOTA 3 when?

yo is this real

yeah

I would unironically buy DOTA 3 for 60 euros if it meant cutting out all the perma f2p slav niggers that literally don't act as a revenue stream at all yet scare all the decent people away.

I'd rather Valve honor their existing word to the community and finish Artifact Foundry and hold the million-dollar tournament.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

its fine, russians are banned form the internet now

bbbaaased

>Fox
>Apples
>Etc

Maybe in the next loop

>mfw this used to feel far-fetched once

Attached: p.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

but this isn't present 2015? this is over that!!! IT'S OVER 2021!! retards actually believeing this.. i'm too smart for this world.

Attached: 1645735193733.jpg (271x265, 10.52K)

>russians are banned form the internet now
No they fucking aren't lmao

It's 2021 ffs

user...?

2007 feels like it was 2 years ago.

Attached: file.png (679x955, 1.09M)

why haven't Valve made an alt skin for Legion Commander to make it a white male like the original hero?

they made a fucking genderswap of anti-mage, id seriously consider paying for my first cosmetic if they made it possible to RESTORE Legion Commander from le stronk black womyn with a nose ring

Attached: 87238723.webm (1600x900, 2.99M)

soul

this is when gaming started falling