HOGWARTS LEGACY STATE OF PLAY TOMORROW

LEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: SoP-Hogwarts_03-14-22-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 108.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJimnEXecZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not playing a garbage feminist game

Game should have just been set in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade
Combat should have only been 20% of it at most
Despite that, it should have been romanceless

LET'S GO
First time I'm actually excited for a snoy-brand event.

Attached: 1647218824281.jpg (1414x878, 92.64K)

If it doesn't have a new one of these, it's an automatic no buy.

Attached: BullyGirls.png (3264x1376, 3.24M)

>Game should have just been set in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade
Wait it’s more than that?

Zanzibart bros I don’t feel so good…forgive me
youtu.be/vJimnEXecZo

Much, much, much more
Caves with skellies, you riding around empty fields with with a flying griffin, you go to Azkaban at some point

I'll only play it if she didn't apologize.

Attached: 08461647819649178.jpg (1200x630, 54.36K)

Uhm

This game is problematic, chuds

Attached: 1647450983952.jpg (1080x1986, 795.57K)

House Slytherin is the epitome of wasted potential.

>SJW game comes out
>Any Forums can't discuss the game because everyone wants to bitch about SJW the game is
>Non-SJW game comes out
>Any Forums can't discuss the game because everyone wants to post about SJWs bitching about non SJW the game is
FOR

THE

LOVE

OF

GOD

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

It takes place a century before any of those people were born.
Though if you mean if it doesn't include that archetype "smug female Slytherin bully" type character then yes, you're right. No pureblood bully romance, no buy.

Will it have Quidditch?

So timeline wise this takes place about the time when Dumbeldore was in school?

harry potter is a truly terrible franchise and you are a faggot

>harry potter
>sony
>2022
I dunno, chief, I'm not so sure I wanna ride this hype train all the way to the station.

Do you think there will be an in-universe explanation for why Hogwarts had more niggers in the 1800s than it did when HP takes place? Or are they just going to completely ignore it and pretend like 19th century Britain was actually as "diverse" as 21st century London?

woah look at that level design

I think Harry Potter is total bottom of the barrel dogshit aimed at women and children, but I at least like that Rowling makes trannies seethe

>explanation
lmao
Ignore and pretend is the way bongs insert diversity into their history. Just look at Doctor Who, the writer outright said that they have no intention of explaining why there's blacks in Middle Ages England, they'll just pretend it's always been that way and call racist anyone who questions the narrative.

> A biscum calling anyone else bigots when their entire sexuality revolves around being just straight but harrassing gay men f or not liking women

LMAOing at bitrash.

shut up, you faggot schizo
you're equally as disgusting as trannies and bi degenerates

where'd you see this

Just hoping for no denuvo so I can play it. Gonna laugh when JK Rowling makes another few mill off this badboy and keeps ranting on twitter about how trannies aren't real women. JKR is pretty based.

>Doctor Who

Nu-Who is shit but i'll always be baffled why that IP has never had a true big budget game set in that universe that wasn't completely abysmal.