Now I fight as Hora Loux, WARRIOR

>Now I fight as Hora Loux, WARRIOR

Attached: elden-ring-how-to-beat-hoarah-loux-warrior-guide-1.large.jpg (1280x720, 146.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozM3Chgvq-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*uses unblockable magic aoes*
its over for pure physical keks

Easily the best boss. Once I change my weapon to dagger it was really good. Attacks have a rhythm to them and there can be actual back and forth, and not curbstomping either from the player's side or from the side of the boss. I remembered how to have fun again in this fucking game.

>Warrior
youtu.be/ozM3Chgvq-o

Why does every boss need to introduce themselves by name? Shit is so unbelievably corny

They are being polite, user.

It might be cringe but it is also kino.

chills

Godrick doesn't do that.
Radhan doesn't do that.

>is subtlely introduced in the intro as a tarnished
>turns out he's the first fucking Elden Lord that became a tarnished himself after losing the GW's favor
>think he's about to use his stand
>he actually kills it and goes full Hulk Hogan while embracing his barbarian name
Kino.

Attached: 1646901988731.png (500x586, 77.54K)

imagine if gwyn in ds1 started with
>"My name is Gwyn, the Lord of Cinder, and I have never known defeat"

>Why does every boss need to themselves by name?
>"Well, ackchyually there are 2 bosses that don't!"
fuck off faggot

Attached: 1582504190933.png (700x700, 20.78K)

I wanna fight this dude with fist weapons, even though I know I’ll get pounded into oblivion.

By the time you fight Gwyn he's already become a mindless hollow.

Attached: joke.gif (220x204, 14.08K)

cringiest moment in the game. a fuckin senator armstrong in my dark souls, what were they thinking...

Attached: 1552652714315.png (1228x1150, 173.99K)

My iron body is invincible! So beware!

Attached: 19-zangiefs-counter-landed-in-match.jpg (700x368, 63.31K)

>summon mimic
>beat him first try

Attached: 1624459738045.jpg (1357x960, 226.38K)

lmao just jump retard

retard

Etiquette from nobility. You wouldnt understand plebian.

Jumping animation is kind of fucked in this fight. Timing for rolling is far easier.

second try for me. I gave him a chance and noped out when I saw the zangief tier moves. zero respect for this boss.

user please be patient I have autism.

holy shit you're stupid. This game has almost perfect hitboxes. You know you can jump to dodge his stomp shockwaves right? You know you can even use emotes to dodge enemy attacks right?

>Etiquette from nobility
More likely Fromsoft has completely lost any sense of subtlety and now draws inspiration from dragon ball z and other shitty shonen anime

It's kino, you wouldn't get it

>This game has almost perfect hitboxes.

A moment women will never understand.

>gigachad turned retard by std whore's "scarlet rot"
>faggot twink incel that faps with his multiple arms all day to a dead dragon
I wonder why these two are not polite with the mc...

Haven't you read The Wolf and The Cub? That's how real warrior beans start their fights

>*uses unblockable magic aoes*
???? You suck I think

I also thought he was going full "stando powah" but I was pleasantly confused when he killed the stando just to cover himself in it's blood and go full berserk

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1570998545651.jpg (768x910, 258.59K)

Why didnt he use his stand? i know you guys are contrarians and think it was a cool twist but it was pretty disappointing

There wasn't a joke...

i was walkin into the tree and was hoping my character would just ask
what the fuck was that all about?

who tf is hoarax loux? i thought he was godfrey?

Same person
Whore Louis is his barbarian name, GODfrey is his lord name

Nigger, Japanese people do that shit, hence why it made sense in sekiro. It doesn't make any sense and comes across as corny in a game that is much more heavily inspired by western fantasy.

Read the golden dung and turtle neck item descriptions

Godfrey was sent away from the Lands Between (along with the Tarnished) on a mission to fight and become stronger in foreign lands. Seems like he went a bit native and adopted a barbarian name while he was out playing warlord.

The lion was the catalyst for his barbarian blood lust he kills it to free his full power.