Oh no no shazam sisters how do we recover from this

Oh no no shazam sisters how do we recover from this

Attached: 6CA2E886-238B-4B55-9EE4-9E42AC52F62A.jpg (1242x1250, 1.2M)

i still dont get the shazam thing
lmaooooooooo!!!!!! for all their complaints about fromsoft's no story games, they sure dont say much about anything

With HRT

>shipped
How many of those 12 million tatnished are still on shelves?

these games are mainstream as fuck if they're pulling these kinds of numbers. the supposed "difficulty" must almost assuredly be a meme if this is pulling the same numbers as sony games that play themselves and open world theme park shit

Its people wanting to be on the same train as when Cyberpunk happened but don't have the imagination to create a new joke.
Same shit happened after the TORtanic.
Shazam posters think like NPC's

Shipped is all that matters for the devs and publisher.

Digital copies don't sit on shelves my man and thats what the majority of these sales are.

Shazam only applied well for Cyberpunk because the devs and ads promised a ton of stuff and the closer(and farther thanks to delays) it became clearer and clearer that those promises were complete bullshit, so the list of "it doesnt need to be/have X" made sense because that's what was promised.
Every other attempt at the meme didnt make sense because the devs didnt promise any grand stuff that was comparable but for some reason Shazam retards made enormous lists of nothing.

shazam posting worked with cyberpunk because everyone could see from a mile away that it was going to be a total piece of shit, but elden ring despite all the recycled content it has it's still a good game

>Ranni instead of Melina
WHAT DID FROM MEAN BY THIS?

Canon wife.

I have it digital and picked up the physical from Best Buy for the steelbook. The game turned out much better than I expected, played Nioh and got stuck on nearly every boss needing other players help until I eventually got fed up with the overall difficulty and never finished it.

With no past Souls experience I had this pegged as a miss expecting a very difficult and unfun gameplay loop but I’m very happy with the outcome.

>don't have the imagination to create a new joke.
nor the perceptive skills to see when a game is about to flop. Since the network test, ER was guaranteed to at least not flop and very likely to be a success.
Trying to doompost a Fromsoft game after they released BB, Sekiro and DaS3 is utterly retarded.

f-four hands...

Attached: vadvvfwvfv.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

They also failed to acknowledge how most of the disappointment toward Cyberpunk came from unfulfilled promises.
From never promised anything different from Dark Souls but open world and that's what they gave people, while Cyberpunk promised to be the definitive videogame, disappointing everyone.

Hopefully they'll now finally release BB on PC.

Attached: ukrainanrefugee.jpg (2022x3425, 1.74M)

wait, you're telling me Any Forumstards drove a funny meme into the ground because they didn't understand basic context? Insanity!

Posting Shazam now is the equivalent of saying "I am a retard, laugh at me"

Japan Studio closed bro, it's never gonna happen

TORtanic did irrepairable damage to Any Forumstards
I enjoy the game, but I'm not a huge fan of the open world elements and more critical of the amends made to make it happen. Whenever there's a good handcrafted level like stormveil castle i'm back to having a great time though.

>From never promised anything different from Dark Souls but open world and that's what they gave people, while Cyberpunk promised to be the definitive videogame, disappointing everyone.
From didn't really promise anything. What they did was announce shit, what kind of game it is (open world), the writer combo (Miyazaki and GRRM), and then release dates. They didn't even say it will be A REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD!!!! or some shit, I think Miyazaki even acknowledged that he wanted a BOTW-like game and then that's it.
Remember when everyone was fucking thirsty for even a lick of an announcement during E3?
Nothing was ever hyped/leaked by From.

Ranni won.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-115534.jpg (1440x1573, 758.22K)

>They didn't even say it will be A REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD!!!! or some shit
Revealing that Elden Ring would be open world was the very first thing they did (after revealing GRRM's involvement). But as you said they never said it would be "revolutionary". Simply that the game would be open world and that's it.

?? Ranni? Again? Ranni ranni ranni even fucking fromsoft fucking posts ranni when Melina IS LITERALLY THE MAIDEN.

ah. say no more

Melina is a scheming bitch who leaves if you don’t follow the right god
What a bigot

yeah I said that one sentence ago. they simply announced shit, no bullshit like
>"We'll let our output talk for us here's Dark Souls"
>"It will be unlike any other with this and that every location will be like this and that every decision impacts shit like this and that"
>"The world is alive"
>"Endless possibilities"
>"Next gen game"
Or any other buzzwords. Straight up "We're making this game, with GRRM, open world. Oh and of course Miyazaki on the helm, so souls"

Holy based

what the fuck did you say about melina you little bitch? say that to my face faggot and we'll see who's gonna be the bitch

Cope.

She’s just pretending so she can murder you if you step out of line

>dear consort
based

you mean she's a sensible person who offers to help you become elden lord and rightfully gets pissed if you pick the retarded frenzy option and burn everything instead

melina is just your business partner

Melina is a scheming whore, I’d rather bang Rogier than her

Also, the network test. People had the actual chance to try the game and see what to expect.

She's not a maiden.

She’s a black knife, agent of the state

Who /frenzy/ here?

fuck you faggot

>and rightfully gets pissed if you pick the retarded frenzy option
To be fair, I didn't pick the option on purpose. I just found a big door, thought a boss was behind it, read a message about no armor, opened it up, and now I'm some frenzied lord of chaos with evil eyes.

Just did it last night, the palm tree of madness growing out of the remains of the erdtree was sick

I actually forgot that. That was neat.

>gives all his runes to a literal ghost girl he can’t even touch
simp