Pirate a game

>pirate a game
>like it a lot
>never pay

Attached: pirate pepe.png (860x681, 242.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/microsoft-plans-to-make-software-available-to-developing-countries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread being slid
when did Any Forums become such a shill hivemind

>inb4 you are stealing our work
nigga, you rich af, noone whos poor ever worked at a Triple A studio you fags

Attached: 1645914091649.jpg (799x800, 152.45K)

thats because they don't even sell physical versions of games in your cunt :^)

yeah really tho. I don't give a shit if some richfag loses out on a few dollars fuck em. Fuck the poorfags too. Indie my ass. Every modern AAA studio became shit when they got too much money. Not making that mistake again.

Attached: Pirate pepe flag.jpg (400x306, 21.83K)

big execs with lamborghinis out the wazoo are trying to tell you that some russian kid in novosibirsk is basically stealing their money when he pirates a game he can not afford, and that he needs to be FUCKING LAWYERED

Attached: 1647118752761.jpg (480x471, 70.31K)

and then they go out of their way to sell you 20 dollars worth of mods in the form of "DLC". Greedy piggies too big for their own good.

Attached: pirate.jpg (246x205, 16.24K)

agree, i'm only buying at 60% discount minimum and i bought few games for full price after pirating. Surprisingly none of them were AAA. Plus when you pirate you will usualy get all that all (2) cosmetic stuff companies sell for the price of a second game.

P.S.
I didn't pirate anything for something close to 10 years but currently i came back seeing how downhill indrusty is going. It is happening now but you will see 2h+ tutorial sections/prologues in every AAA game just to circumvent steam's 2h playtime guarantee refund.

Not to mention you own the game instead of borrowing it from steam and, in the case of repacks, game sizes are halved with no loss in game quality. Pirated games are objectively superior in most circumstances because of this.

even the music industry realized, better to have an authentic fan that supports you through word of mouf than having a bad reputation for going after teenagers with your otherwise unemployed lawyer squad

they money they spend on copy protection they could have spent much more ethically on a dynamic pricing system, like microsoft did.

philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/microsoft-plans-to-make-software-available-to-developing-countries

Attached: pepe-dab.gif (498x359, 407.54K)

if they spent half as much money on the actual game as they do on copyright vidya would experience a fucking golden age of good games but no muh profit margins are more important.

Attached: 1601101949122.png (820x993, 1.23M)

Jews in media

I just wish steam would bring back greenlight system. So much shit is out now simply because of steams 30 pieces of silver

>tfw even indie developers are fucking over their players
jesus christ can we get a break from this shit? Steam was a mistake.

Attached: 10745440_0.png (630x630, 145.72K)

>frogposters
kill yourself

Attached: 1632334635838.jpg (512x468, 34.05K)

Go back to your switch you cuckold

>thumbnail

Sorry you are a broke ass bitch.

>buy a game
>the definitive way to play the game is a modded repack
>never install the legit copy and torrent the pirated repack instead

Being smug about piracy is what really soggies my toast. Pirate all you want but don't condescend and brag about it, you fucking twat.

LMAO KEEP PAYING FOR GAMES HAHAHA

>i get games for free
i get games for free
>i get games for free
i get games for free
>i get games for free
i get games for free
>i get games for free
i get games for free
>i get games for free
i get games for free
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself frogfaggot

>pirate a game at 60 mcbucks 1000 times
>seed it to everyone
>devs go bankrupt

Attached: 1629118117290.jpg (334x334, 70.06K)