APOLOGIZE

Based kojima strikes again...

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-175516_Firefox.jpg (720x1306, 145.76K)

she's hot yeah so what

why

Holy fuck guys dont go into that website, i think i just got added to some watchlist.

You can get a hooker far cheaper

why not just buy 10 hookers

She s not even pretty, looks deformed

Margeret Qually is kind of cute.

Why are you incels so obsessed with women if you never have sex with one?

yes true

>asian massage parlor
>$200
>$40 to 60 for the 'massage'
>the rest as a the 'tip' for the condom-covered sex
>$3000/$200 = 15 'massages' with a real actual Asian woman instead of this fake silicone puppet

I swear, if any of you actually have $2000 to $3000 in savings and are still kissless virgins in your mid-20s or 30s, you deserve to die at this point. Choking on your own stupidity.

How do you know if it's the right kind of parlor and how much to pay?

sex dolls are just expensive oversized fleshlights

This
>b-b-but i want my first time to be REAL
>Implying your first time having sex at age 34 isn't going to make her really laugh her ass off

>3k usd
do kojimatrannies really?

Check for...

>Dumb, nonsensical name clearly made by a retarded chink (AMAZING RELAX...MASSAGE ANGEL, etc)
>Absolutely no massage 'credentials' (licenses, certificates) in the window
>Christmas lights in the window and door as advertising
>Late hours...no legit massage place is open from 10am to 9 or 10pm

Also, google 'RubMaps'...

If I had the balls to ask for sex from a hooker, then I would have the balls to ask a girl out.

What you're NOT telling us, is that you already have sexual experience, and you've given up on women. OR, you knew someone who took you out to get hookers, and helped you get over your fear of that experience.

Buying sex is illegal in first world countries retard.

If you bring $200 into a parlor and don't get laid it's one of several things:

1. Some places just don't give sex, only handjobs. Them's the breaks.
2. If you failed to shower/bathe before coming in and they had to clean your poopy butthole and smeg-covered cock, don't expect sex.
3. Refusing to wear a condom or failing to bring your own - is almost always an automatic fail.

So is stealing and pirating and filesharing copyrighed games and music, and you sure-as-fuck have done that, you virgin faggot.

>Refusing to wear a condom
I don't like them, but who the fuck would want to go raw in a massage whore?

Sometimes people want sex without having to pretend to give a shit about the other person's thoughts, life, experiences, passions, and humanity. And all the time and money that alone would cost just to finally get to the good part.

Also, have you tried dating in the last two years? I'm not a vaccine guinea pig or a mask loving faggot, and that's every other bimbo in my state. Women can keep all their attractions for people in their mind, but Men have to have the physical part - or they get weird and violent.

this character is gross and greasy looking